Handango Complaints & Reviews

Handangorefund/activation code

these guys are a rip off. i have writen letters and constant e-mails requesting refunds for a game called dragon bird. i have never received an activation code and they charged me three times the price that the game is worth. there is no phone number for them so it is very hard to get any were with them. dont buy from them unless you are sure it will work on your phone. HANDANGO ARE A CON!

Respond

HandangoHandango is a fraud!

Buyer beware! Do not use Handango. There are many alternative sites with better quality and service. At Handango quality control is nonexistent. I downloaded an application that did not perform its main function. I emailed the support team of the company, they weren't able to fix their errors, and they stopped replying after a month of generic form responses.

Handango did nothing to resolve the issue, and ignored repeated requests for a refund.

After 4 months of trying to get this issue resolved, Handango has completely dropped the ball. I purchased a product they claimed was fully compatible with my exact setup, it didn't function as advertised, and Handango ignores refund requests. The company is unprofessional, advertises fraudulent products, and I would never, ever use their site again.

7 Responses
        Madeswaran Nov 29, 2012

i had purchased lot of product that not work any product and all found error for list below,
        Explorer 2.0 theme : Order No.[protected] ( download do not open theme but show error file in zip)
        sky2 prime theme : Order No.[protected] ( death of my mobile so reinstalled to service centre problem of corrupt theme)
        bliss 2 live screen : Order No.[protected] ( death of my mobile so reinstalled to service centre problem of corrupt theme)

This product all fraudulent scam from handango italia services is very bad.
        pls kindly do for refund amounts

• Pe
        PerTd2 Jan 21, 2010

I agree, Handango is a fraudulent scam. I have also noticed that rated apps always have a 4-5 star rating, being constantly over advertised. I also tried to post a a "customer feedback" on AgendaOne (which is a rather poor app I would say), but Handango have so far not accepted my feedback. My 1 star rating and feedback didn't fit in to their sales scam.

• Ub
        Uberette Oct 24, 2009

I had 1 out of 4 downloads and installations work for my Blackberry. I read the "compatible devices" list first before purchasing but when I went to add with my desktop manager, it said it was not compatible for 2 of them. For the 3rd, I just never received the activation code and couldn't download to my PC. I sent refund requests but haven't heard back. I'm not holding my breath after reading these complaints!

• 70
        701 Feb 27, 2009

I've been searching to buy software for BlackBerry from Handango. Happy I found what I needed, I doenloaded the trial but the software doesn't work as advertised, is laggy and doesn't have all the options described in the tutorial. So I gave it a thumb down and a Poor rating. Guess what?!They've never post the comments I made. Hey, I know, bad reviews are bad for business but people have the right to know what are they paying 25$ for!I'll never buy from Handango and I'll make sure everyoone I know will find out about that.

• Ni
        Nina Jan 07, 2009

Handango wouldn't allow you post a review with a poor rating. They have such a long list of restriction in writing a review, your review wouldnot be posted if you are not a happy patients. Do not turst the reviews on their web site. I would not recommend to shop there either.

• So
        Soxfan Sep 23, 2008

I had the same experience with Handango. After repeated emails requesting a refund for a product that wasn't compatible with WM 6.1, they refused to give me a refund and ignored my requests. They kept insisting it was compatible even after Lingvosoft sent me an email telling it wasn't compatible. I should have done my research on this company before I purchased anything from them. I will give nothing but negative referrals about Handango and I will never purchase from them again. I would recommend that you stay away from them also.

• So
        Soxfan Sep 23, 2008

HandangoThis company is a fraud!

Do not use handango its a fraud! Sometimes you get the download sometimes you dont. If you dont get download to bad nobody in customer service will respond. Read the warning signs pay per call. Yeah right. There is no big corporation its owned by some clown sitting at home collecting your money. The registration keys are fake and they are like spam once they are downloaded to your handheld device it cant be removed unless you clear your harddrive they are being investigated and possible lawsuits may be filed. If you can use another download site. I know it looks impressive and official but it is not. Check other complaints if download doesn't go through you wont get your money back.

1 Response
        • Ka
          Kamare Jun 03, 2016

HANDANGO! I ordered over $160.00 worth of software, which should have earned me 1600 points on their "Frequent Buyer Program". But... because I originally "accessed" Handango thru Handspring site (linked) they will not credit the first $143, only 17 dollars for the software I bought on a separate vist where I clicked Handango first. (so I have only 170 points). THE BEST PART IS MY ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL WAS FROM HANDANGO . COM!!! I think this is deliberately misleading and a rip off. They will not be FLEXIBLE AND CREDIT ME ANY OF THE POINTS. BEWARE HANDANGO!! DON'T BUY FROM HANDANGO!!