Hakim Optical Complaints & Reviews

Hakim OpticalTerrible Customer Service

I normally use Hakim due to the fact that they are the contracted supplier for my company. Recently I suggested to my wife that she could try them for eye exams for both her and my daughter since I normally don't have any huge issues with them, though customer service does not seem to be their strong suit. When she went for the exams, which were priced roughly $20.00 more than anyone else, she was told an even higher price than she had been told over the phone when booking the appointments. When she questioned this, the employee became rude and dismissive. Another employee entered the conversation and corrected the price, however the one providing "service" to my family remained dismissive, even texting on his phone during the appointment. Needless to say, we will find somewhere else to purchase the glasses, and being part of the medical services section of my company, I plan to make these events clearly known when contract renegotiations come up in the near future. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Hakim OpticalWrong service

I went to Hakim optical and got my eyes checked.After the eye exam one of the clerks put a pair of glasses on my face and saidthey looked good.I inquired about transition lenses and because I secified glass lenses they said I could not get transition lenses or photo grey.So I settled for supposedly clip on sun glasses.After a week or so I went back because my eyes where bothering me I found out hey got my prescription wrong.Mean while I checked with other eye glass places and they said the could get photo grey on glass lenses I don't like the style of the glasses but they made me feel like I picked that style it's to bad I'm stuck with them.They treated me like I didn't know anything.This fiasco stretched out so long I couldn't return the glasses.I will never buy from Hakim ever again and I won't recommend them ethier.

Comment Guidelines