Guardian International Travel Complaints & Reviews

Guardian International Travel complimentary checks/condo cards

After many calls from Elliott James and others - I invested approximately $450 in Zee Power Pack and also put over $800 into Guardian International Travel.

This amount would be a little higher in American funds.
I could not use the condo cards...because they were not valid...
and I received only two checks totally $32.00 each.

I was told that I would be receiving complimentary checks each and every month.

Diane Morrier

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Ea
      Eartice Langston Oct 15, 2008

I invested $2, 500.00 into GIT. They sent me no return on my investment. I am still waiting for my money.

• Wi
      Willy Mae Luckett Oct 15, 2008

I invested $25, 500.00 into this company. They never answered my call. I continuously left messages . The money came from my 401k. I knew I would be able to put it back once the money started coming in. The money never came in. I'm praying that you or anybody can do something about this. My money does not come easy. My bills are behind and due now. Please help!

Guardian International Travel stolen funds, fraud

Promised a repayment plan of investment funds over a period of 18 months. When the plan fell apart they sent out refund slips via internet and asked that they be notorized and returned to them.

This was done. No refund ever materialized, just more excuses and stalling up to the very last email just before Christmas 2007 saying they were working on the problem and promised we would all be having a "happy Christmas". Still no refund of the $15, ooo investment.
    Attorney general of Kentucky investingating.
    Send complaints to [protected]@ag.ky.gov