Greystone Leisure and Travel Complaints & Reviews

Greystone Leisure and TravelTimeshare Resales

I Paid this company 1.320.ooeur back in March to sell my timeshare at Las Farolas and heard nothing since.They are not answering the phone also.3

• Se
    seaston Sep 12, 2008

These are professional 'Scammers'. Have NOTHING at all to do with this firm!

If I could get hold of this couple I would show them what I think.

In fact a few of my 'mates' are thinking of spending a holiday in Spain to deliver deeds and receive cash PERSONALLY...
    Watch this space!

• Wi
    william harrison Oct 15, 2008

report these scam artist to the folks at http://www.resaleripoffs.com. They have a help forum, do investigations, and fee recovery for timeshare owners that have been scammed. Basically reporting it there someone can do something about it. complaintboard.com is great but they don't nor can they do anything to help you.

John Davies Nov 05, 2008

Greystone phoned in March 2008 offering to sell my timeshare; I stupidly agreed to an upfront payment of 1300 euros. They said they had a buyer ready and waiting - all lies. Have left numerous messages on their answerphone but no replies, also have sent letters by recorded delivery- to PO Box number. These came back marked "not collected" or Spanish equivalent.
    Don't touch them with a barge-pole!

Greystone Leisure and TravelFalse promise to sell timeshare after receiving £7000

This Company is located located in Malaga, Spain Tel/Fax [protected]. www.greystoneleisureand travel.com. I have paid them 995 euros as a deposit to sell my timeshares. They have phoned to say they have sold them, (6 weeks ago) I have heard nothing since then and they do not return my calls.

Is there a LEGAL route I can take? Plz advise smb!

• Ca
    Catherine Grant Aug 11, 2008

We, too, have parted with 900 euros after being told that a party were very interested in buying and then a phone call to say that the buyers "cooling off" period was over and I could expect a phone call from the buyers "lender" . They would be phoning to ask which bank account I wanted the payment made into.
    Since then I have heard nothing and am having no success in contacting them.
    As our son is being married next year I think I was too keen to sell our timeshare & was duped by their promises...false promises so far.

• Da
    Dawny Aug 13, 2008

My Grandparents have also been conned by this companyto the tune of £1055. DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY.

• Ba
    BARBARA BOSSONS Sep 08, 2008

We payed 995 euros to these people on the understanding that a canadian couple were very interested and wanted to buy.They told us that the sale had dropped through as they could not raise finance We asked for our money back and heard nothing since, e.mails keep coming back, it was the 24/9/2007.

• Ca
    Catherine Grant Sep 21, 2008

I have heard that Greystone offices were raided recently and that there may be charges brought against them for fraud. I cannot confirm that this is true.
    However if they have been trading as a fraudulent company anybody who paid by credit card may be able to claim refund through credit card company. Again I am unable to confirm if this is true but maybe disappointed selllers could give it a try

• Do
    dodgy bs Jun 14, 2010

i myself paid this company about a £1000 to sell my timeshare.nothing happened... i have tried to claim it back via my credit card company but with no luck. credit card company investigated but could not find any proof of fraud as greystone said thrie fee was for advertising and not a promise of purchase

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices