Greenfields Hydroponics Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Greenfields Hydroponics Ltd — I've payed for items but i never receved them

I've payed for items but i never receved them. I made an order (total amount £184.87) from 7...

Cromer

Greenfields Hydroponics LtdI've payed for items but i never receved them. Greenfields hydroponics Ltd is a thief, he stole to me £347.79.

I've payed for items but i never receved them.
I made 2 order (total amount 347.79£)
from 3 and 7 august 2017 and pay it with my credit card via worldpay.

I havent receive any goods/ items and they haven't respond to my e-mails (I have send 5 of them allready).I've called them by phone 50 times, i've got just one time a man but always nothing receved. I'm not the only one look on internet
( look at this link :

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/greenfields-hydroponics-c261506.html )

Greenfields hydroponics Ltd is a thief, he stole to me £347.79.
Never buy to:

Fax: +[protected]

Email: [protected]@hydroponic-shop.com
Web: www.hydroponic-shop.com

Phone lines and Grow Shop open ~ Mondays to Fridays 12.00am - 17:00pm

Greenfields Hydroponics is located on Middlebrook Way Industrial Estate just off the A148, Holt Road, Norfolk.

For a detailed map of our location, click here

Greenfields Hydroponics Ltd. Registered in England No: 4969795

Hunter

Comment Guidelines

5 Responses
      boabynixon Nov 15, 2010

well it did not happen quickly, a lot of time has passed an still no refund or goods ... AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!!.

boabynixon Oct 20, 2010

well i've now heard back after a lot of hassle, received an apology for the lack of communication but after all that has happened i cancelled the order, hopefully this will happen quickly. time will tell.

boabynixon Oct 19, 2010

I made an order with this company on the 11th and 12th of october 2017, after checking there site i found that my orders would never pass by their "processing" stage. i tried contacting them with emails and phone calls but have yet to receive any reply, the phone number they give goes to voicemail after about 6 rings and then you cant leave a message cause its full (probably full of complaints).

I have been scammed by this company for over £200 and must now go through the leborious process of contacting my bank to have the funds reimbursed (i used visa debit thankfully).

I have read some posts that they have made claiming they have had problems but do not beleive these fraudsters they only wnat your money not your business, AVOID GREENFIELDS HYDROPONICS LTD LIKE THE PLAGUE THEY ARE.

i have contacted trading standards and watchdog, hopefully some good will come from my being an idiot an not researching them before i made an order.

DO NOT BE FOOLED LIKE ME!.

boabynixon Oct 19, 2010

the users comments are fact, you still to this day operate in exactly the same manner. it is 19/10/10 and i have just been conned out of more than £200.

AVOID GREENFIELDS HYDROPONICS LTD LIKE THE PLAGUE THEY ARE.

• Gr
      Greenfields Hydroponics Ltd Mar 07, 2010

Please note these comments are ungrounded the first transaction from this customer was infact refunded on 04-11-09 to suit the request from the customer to cancel this order to proceed with a new order.

We at Greenfields Hydroponics strongly suggest Mr Solar make amendment to these writin comments and also acknowledge that his open order is now cancelled and refunded, this we do except responsibilty for and other a sincere apology...

Greenfields Hydroponics Ltd