Green Tea LLC Complaints & Reviews

Green Tea LLCFraud

This Company is scam. I wanted a Free Trial as I thought it will work, because I actually heard a talk about the Green Tea and help with the weight loss, but these people - They are Scam!!! It's not working + they are charging you $85.00 even before your free trial offer ends and they don't send you anything! This is terrible, this is the first time I've been ripped off like this. I truly hope that someone will stop them. I used my debit card and now I have so many problems with getting my money back. It's just awful. The phone # provided doesn't work either. So just for other people, don't try it - it's not working + it's FRAUD.

• Valerie Apr 25, 2008

I, too, ordered the free Green Tea LLC from Oprah's website and was charged. I will notify Oprah's people that they are harbouring and enabling a felon. Then I left a message to cancel and was still sent another shipment. I just called again and their box was FULL. Hmmmm, I will notify the authorities.

Their number is 801 523-6499 in Utah. Please read the former email. They typed FRAUD over and over...that is how I feel.

Unfortunately, we live in a time when no one can be trusted. Now I find that I will no longer order from the computer! Too bad...but at least I won't be played upon.

Please beware!!!

• Lt
    ltemby Jul 15, 2008

How can I stop this?? They have been sending this product to me for months and I can stop it. Please let me know what you are doing about this?

Christo Ellef Aug 08, 2008

I even sent back the product with a "delivery confirmation" and then they disappeared. Who do we report them to?

Peter Brazinski Jul 07, 2010

I found an updated phone number for Green Tea LLC at (866) 962-8740 When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at Greentea-light.com

I know there were multiple companies going under the name "Green Tea LLC". suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. It’s a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. It’s also frustrating canceling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didn’t realize you signed up for multiple company’s products.

Green Tea LLCGreen Tea scam

I was supposed to get a sample of the Green Tea 500 product and pay $4.95 shipping only. I was charged $84.90 on my acct for nothing, This is a rip off and a rotten scam that Oprah is endorsing. I now can't believe anything Oprah says.

Green Tea LLCScrewed me out of $90.00

I saw the offer from the Oprah also that said pay shipping only for a one time sample. Then I received 2 small bottles. Later I received two more bottles and saw that my bank account had been drafted of $90.00. I did call and was told that I checked the agreement and I should be more careful in reading the next time. The only thing the agreement said is that I agree to the terms. I did not see any other terms. How can they get away with this? I thought that by using Oprah's name it would be on the up and up. Is there any way to get my money back? Am I going to have to change my account now so that they cannot rob me anymore?

• Valerie Apr 23, 2008

I've tried all of the numbers listed on this site and all I get is that recording that says mailbox is full. I called my bank and told them about it before the $84 was charged and they say they are able to put an "ACH hold" on my account to prevent them from going into my account ever. The fee for it was $27 but it is worth it. I tried 1866-660-5801, first I asked the rep if his company sold Thin and Slim AM PM and he said yes but when I told him I wanted to cancel my order, he said they don't sell that product. 1-866-518-6901 they said they sold Thin and Slim, but not the AM PM version and that the problem company is based out of Vegas and that he gets dozens of calls each day about this company, he gave me 1-866-924-7146 which brought me back to square one. Bottom line, get your bank involved, they can even send you a form to give them permission to investigate the matter, they'll probably get further than you or I. Good luck!

• Da
    Danette Baltzer Apr 24, 2008

GOOD LUCK! It might not matter if you contact them... I also failed to see the 'Terms of Agreement' button which contains the explanation on how their charges are set up and directions for how to contact them (it's clicked for you so it's easy to miss it). I called as soon as the large bottles arrived, and did actually get a customer service representative, got the magic RMA number and sent the product back within the 3 days just as the agreement says. No refund. I found an email address on the website by going back to their website, pretending I was ordering product WITHOUT filling out the credit card info and clicking on the 'Terms of Agreement' link (if you can't reach them by phone, make SURE you contact them to cancel or they will most likely try to charge you again.)

Several emails were exchanged that ranged from "what is your name? what product did you order?" (which was in the email, of course) "We can refund half your money" and finally ending with "I'm sorry. We don't sell that product." I then contacted my bank and filled out a dispute with VISA. The Greentea people responded with their 'Terms of Agreement' form and claimed that I had not followed the steps in the form. I had. Which then meant that VISA denied my claim and are not refunding my money. I then called my bank and explained this company's promise to refund, and told her they never had. She then acknowledged that this company was acting fraudulently and went back to VISA. But they will not reopen a dispute once they deny it!

The lesson there, send proof of the fraud when you file to be reimbursed from your credit card or bank even if they don't ask for it.

I have also filed a report with the Consumer Fraud division of Nevada's Attorney general, made copies of emails, printed copies of the website, etc. but have not yet heard from them. If you would like to do organize something more than a board or if you would like to know more, contact me at [email protected] comcast.net.

• De
    deborah anderson May 29, 2008

i just got off of the phone with these people..$90, are u serious!..they told me to send it back once i got it and then call them with the tracking number, then they will refund the money..all of this for a trial offer..

here is the number...801-208-7485

• Valerie Jun 08, 2016

I have had the same experience with Green Tea Pro... believing I was purchasing a trial at $4.95 and then within a few days noticing a charge of $84.90. My bank is currently looking into this matter.

I do have an email for the others who have posted. It is: This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it I am outraged as are all of you. Their 866 number is constantly busy or the mailbox is full. There must me something else we can do. I just sent my email and don't know how helpful or not it will be. Good luck to all of us.

• St
    Steve Whittington Jun 08, 2016

Your right, they are a scam. I to got the product for a shipping charge only. Then they started sending 2 bottles each month, could not get through via 866 number, email, etc.. Went to my bank and stopped payment on my card, also blocked further charges from this scam company. I did send their product back each time, crossed out my name and address, wrote return to sender. I originally bought via phone and was never told about future shipments. These people should be ashamed of the way they do business.. Go to your bank and stop payments, and block any further charges to your account. Take a copy of the google page.. Good Luck...

• Am
    A.M.G. Jun 08, 2016

I haven't tired them, but was going to. Then I stumbled across this site and I'm changing my mind. I haven't given them any info as of yet. And I'm happy I haven't, they don't seem trustworthy anymore. I may as well buy green tea from the store and loose weight that way. I have a suspicion that their phone line is always busy and their voice-mail box is always full because of all the complaints though. Their are so many complaints on here I can only imagine how many are in the voice-mail box. I can't believe how low people will stoop for a buck or two. Everyone who has been scammed by these people should get together and sue Green Tea LLC and all their sub-divisions. Together all of you should have a strong case. If only I were a lawyer...

Green Tea LLCScam

I am having great difficulty cancelling and I am quite annoyed. As of Saturday 4/26 it had only been 15 days since I placed original order on 4/11. I tried to cancel at my bank end at a cost of 20 which I did not mind but I would also need to cancel my debit card.

There is a number BUT you can never get through. [protected].

Some garbage about updating there phone system. Then of course you can email or if you are remotely lucky to leave a voice msg. But, there again know one calls back. I have tried the email they give you now four times. Also if you click on the site there is an area to read term and agreement also with a website. Which once again does not go through.

• Valerie Apr 28, 2008

I responded to an offer for the tea for shipping charges only. I received a small order of the tea and colon cleanse and I thought that was it. Then I got my bank statement with an $84 charge for a shipment that I received with larger quantities. I did not place that order! And I have found no web site for them. I have no more words and are fewer than 100 so will repeat same: I responded to an offer for the tea for shipping charges only. I received a small order of the tea and colon cleanse and I thought that was it.

Sandra Helton May 09, 2008

I accepted an offer for a free trial of green tea cleansing with an email forwarded from the TV talk show hostOprah's approval.
    Because of her approval for these cleansing products, I decided to give it a try.

I simply filled out the information and paid only for the shipping charges for a free 30 day trial.

To my surprise, Green Tea LLC charged my checking account about $85 WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION and sent me a package for more Green Tea. I was very upset because of this. For that reason, I canceled the product by telephoning the company.

I contacted the company and canceled the order. I did this in March 2008, and to date, the company has not issued a credit to my account (May 9, 2008). I then shut down the account for fear of them taking advantage of my account without my approval.

Here is the address on the package (I have been unable to locate their web site) and after reading these comments, I am reporting this company to the Better Business Bureau. The address is as follows:

Green Tea, LLC
    1930 Village Center Cir #3-108
    Las Vegas, NV 89134

If someone if filing a class action suit for fradulent services, please contact me at (513) 933-9805.

I am interested.

• Kn
    K Nanez May 16, 2008

I have been trying to find a number to cancel my order. I would hope that the company would respond to their clients concerns. I am publicly stating that I want my order to be canceled effective imediately, 5/16/08. K. Nanez

• Kl
    Klaus Wieder May 24, 2008

I accepted an offer for a free trial of green tea .
    Green Tea LLC charged my credit card account $85 WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION and sent me a package for more Green Tea. for another $85 I tried to canceled the product by telephoning the company with no luck the Number I called said the mailbox was full.

This is fraud and they should be put out of business

KWieder

• Sh
    Sheila Trovato Jun 19, 2008

Because of her approval for these cleansing products, I also decided to give it a try.

I filled out the information and paid only for the shipping charges for a free 30 day trial.

I was surprise, Green Tea LLC charged my checking account several times $WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION and sent me more Green Tea. I am very upset because of this. For that reason, I contacted the company and canceled the order.

I also tried to contact the company again with no luck the Number transferred me to another number which charged me $5.00 to use. I spent the $5. once got through to an operator who informed me that, "she had no ideal who the company was and she had no number for them."

I then call my bank and shut down the account to keep them from taking advantage of my account without my approval again.

If someone is filing a class action suit for fradulent services, please contact me at (813-732-1724)

STL

• Mi
    Michelle C Arnold Jul 10, 2008

I have just gotten off the phone with the Green Tea, LLC folks at 866-518-6901 and was told that my acct. had never been cancelled like I thought 2 months ago. I, like many of have been receiving the product in the mail and my VISA has been being charged. The gentleman I spoke to assured my that it's now cancelled and gave me a confirmation number. I did mention to him about the unauthorized charges and about the massive complaints online about this and he assured me that it's been cancelled. I'll wait to see if anything else shows up, if it does, the only option is to cancel the VISA Card.

• Vi
    vince Oct 02, 2008

Green tea people did the same to me, I ordered only the sample they debited my card for 7.00 not the 5.00 that I aproved then three weeks later they debited my card for 76.90, I called the band and had the reverse the charge, green tea also called my home 5 times a day I avoided there calls after three times telling them NO I don't want to order anymore. Fraud is an oder, it smells like green tea, the green out of your pocket book.

Green Tea LLCThey charged my VISA

I agreed to try 2 sample bottles of Green Tea product, agreeing to pay the $4.98 postage. I received the tea on or about April 6. During the next week after receiving the "tea", I received 2 more larger bottles. Thinking that I had not received the correct size bottles, I put the tea in the cupboard. Then my VISA bill arrived with a charge of $84.90. I have been trying to reach the company to return the product and have the charge removed from the VISA bill. I have been unable to contact the Green Tea LLC. using the phone number supplied by VISA [protected]).

• Valerie Apr 13, 2008

I paid the $4.95 postage for the free sample as endorsed by Oprah and got billed an additional 84.95/ month. Amex was great about it and they took it off my bill. If you got hooked watch your bill each month! Their email address is This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it Beware!!!

The instructions were not very good and I would not take the product because I am quite concerned about it. If I could find a government agency that gave a dam I would send them the product to see if it is just junk or something harmful. If you have any of this stuff I would be very careful.

• Valerie Apr 17, 2008

I was supposed to receive a free sample of so called herbal Hoodia weight loss pills. That would have been free, but then they said it would cost $3.98. That was for shipping and handling. Well

I received 2 more bottles that were not ordered and billed $79.95 with no authorization, from my Account. This needs to STOP! My bank is looking into this. They will BE CHARGED!!

That is called FRAUD!!

Mari Apr 19, 2008

I want to cancel too and cannot find any contact info to do so-what kind of legitimate company makes it impossible to locate?...

• Valerie Apr 23, 2008

I called the bank to see what I could do and now I have to get a new debit card. They gave me a phone number that they had received when funds where taken out 801-523-6499. I called it and surprise it is a full voice mail box. I think someone should notify Oprah that a company like this is using her name to steal money from people and send them some bogus product. Has anyone else found out anything new on this company please let us know when you do. Nothing like getting into a scam like this!

• Valerie Apr 24, 2008

They charge your account without your permission.. The number that they give you to call only has a computer system and no live person comes on line. They should have at least contacted you and told you how much there product is before they bill your credit card. I haven’t even received the product and they have the nerve to bill my credit card. The web site they give you has no information. The web site only has complaints from other consumers jus like me that are very unhappy. I have learned my lesson never order online unless you really know the company.

• Mi
    Michelle Apr 30, 2008

Tea Life LLC did the same thing to me. It sucks!

• Valerie May 01, 2008

On Feb 12, 2017I ordered what I thought was a sample of this product for $ 4.95 and within 2 weeks I received 2 bottles of this green tea pro diet and colon flush, When I received my credit card statement they had charged me $84.90

I called my credit card company to get this stopped They told me they would investigate this and in the meantime they have charged 3 more times.

I can not find the original information on line to do anything about this and the number I have to call them I get no response. If the credit card companies lets this Green Tree Company get away with this fraud I will never use my credit card to buy anything like this on line again.

• Na
    Nai A. Apr 10, 2010

Be very careful...I just found an erroneous charge on my VISA statement for the amount of $83.47 from this company.

11/12/2017 GREEN TEA COMPANY LLC - 742933 Purchase $83.47
    Transaction Date: 11/11/2017
    Card Type: Visa
    Transaction Type: Purchase
    Merchant Description: GREEN TEA COMPANY LLC - 742933

The number provided was a personal cell phone number in my area. Reported to my VISA card company as FRAUD and closed my VISA account. Even if this company gives you a credit back...I think your card # is stored and they will attempt to sneak in transactions.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices