GrantMyOffer.com Complaints & Reviews

GrantMyOffer.com — free grant finder

I went on line and found a free grant finder cd that was to pay shiping $1.98 and i did. thin 2 mo latter I...

GrantMyOffer.comDeduction of 99.oo

I paid 1.97 for a disk on how to receive a grant. I did not know of any 99.00 charge or 49.95 monthly charge. When I saw the charge pending on my bank statement today I called and was told I would have to return the disk to receive a credit for the $99.00. I told her I had read that other people did not havae to return the disk and that I was handicapped and could not get out to the post office until tomorrow and since the charde was just pending couldn't just cancel it. The 99.00 was for my electric bill and even though I live in Florida I do need to turn on my heat, she said their was nothing she could do about it. I will return the disk but in the mean time I may not have any heat and it is unexpectedly cold in Fl this year.

People like this should be punished to the full extend of the law when it comes to internet fraud.

Also, I called back to tell them to cancel my account because I could not remember if I had not so on the first call and they had a
answering machine saying they were not taking any calls.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

GrantMyOffer.com — unauthorized charge

On September 17th, I agreed to buy the cd from Grantmyoffer.com at $1.95 about the differents possibilitie...