Grant Search Center Complaints & Reviews

Grant Search Center — said no refund

went on a website ordered a cd then all of a sudden they took 59.95 that I didn' authorize, they told me...

Grant Search Center — Unethical Business Practices / Unauthorized Charges & Billing

I authorized this biller to charge me $1.98 for a CD on grant research. A week later I was billed $59.95 and...

Grant Search CenterFraudulant Charges...SCAM...ALERT

I am Livid, I have been sitting here wondering how I am gonna make my last $95.00 last me till next month...And here comes a SCAM...I agreed to let them charge my account $1.98...I recieved the CD yesterday in the mail...I realized this is not what I was looking for so I called at 10:00 A.M. and canceled my account...Then at 8:05 P.M. Last night they charged my account $59.95...How can they do this...This is so wrong. Is there anything I can do to make them credit my account...I have a copy of the cancelation...and when I canceled.

• To
      Tom Jan 14, 2009

Dear Member,

We apologize as we cannot find your account. We request you to call on [protected] (Mon-Fri 9.00AM to 6.00PM CST) and get your account cancel to avoid any further charges.

Sincerely,
      Tom

• Na
      nae Jan 07, 2009

I was cahrged $1.98 for a CD that came in the mail yesterday. I was charged $59.95 for service today. I fouund out when I called to cancel the trial membership! This company is good at what they do!!! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!! I do not know how they sleep at night!!!

Grant Search Center — money taken

Ask for a free CD to be sent for 2.29 and was charge 39.58 off my account. When I call and protested, wa...