grant cd Complaints & Reviews

grant cdStole my money

This website [protected]@grantsmoney.com has charged my debit card $57.61. This is fraud and false advertising. I received an email saying that my card will be charged $1.95. When they in actuality charged $57.61 one day later. There was no disclosure that it is a 24 hour trial anywhere in my communication with this company.

You have successfully joined our Exclusive Grant Club!
Your credit card has been charged $1.95, this will show as traderpayday.com on your next statement.
traderpayday.com
Just remember that the traderpayday.com you will see on your statement is for the grant kit you ordered today. You will also find our toll free phone number next to it and you are always welcome to give us a call if you have any questions or if something is unclear. We are always there for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
IMPORTANT:
One suggestion that we heard time and time again was to offer another delivery option besides shipping. It often took quite some time for the grant kit to arrive by mail or the postal service would lose it completely. Many of you were also unhappy to learn that they wouldn't be able to use the kit for another week or two.

We listened and we had our gurus come up with an online version of our grant kit, adding many features that simply weren't possible before, including instant updates! After offering them both side by side, we stopped shipping the kit last year after we started working on the major 2009 update.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
    • Dm
      dmystcangel Jun 03, 2016

Well, they got me too! $3.95 for the CD that never came, $29.95 and then $74.95, without permission to withdrawl from my account!! Called the number on my bank statement [protected] that goes either to a toll-free directory assistance number or to Covista Communications. Neither of which I can get thru to...All I know is that I want "MY" money back!!!

madperson1 Aug 14, 2009

It was surpose to be 1.95 charge to my debit card but was charge 57.61.I didn't authorize the transaction. I need a refund and a letter send to my bank saying that the company 360 is not coming to withdraw this charge out of my account!!! the confirmation number is 3348693

• Je
      jeffrey kennedy Mar 19, 2009

paid 2.95 for grant information and was charged 39.95 for a cd i did not want or authorize payment for

• Tr
      Tracie Mar 03, 2009

They called on the Phone about The stimulus grants wanting to send me a CD to show me how to find grants that I qualify for. The only charge was suppost to be for shipping and handling which was a $1.99. I have been carged the $1.99 and on 2/18/2009 they charge another 39.95 to my account.

grant cdRefund Denied

I entered my credit card and canceled out of the transaction, yes, I did agree to the terms and conditions. I was under the assumption that closing the website that my card would not be charged the $1.98. It was on the 7th of Nov, 08. I am now being billed there monthly fee of $69.95 because I did not call and cancel my subscription within there time frame of 7 days. I did not now that I was under any obligation as I canceled out of their website. I should have called immediately when I saw the $1.98 on my account. I didn't think anymore would come of it. This new transaction has overdrawn my account, plus a $35.00 overdraft fee. They will not credit back my checking account, but they did cancel my subscription for any further withdrawals. I would like a full refund. I researched about grants and came across a site that out of 100's this was the one to contact and it only cost 1.98. I'm truly livid and would like a refund. I got nowhere with the person on the other end of the phone, as she says there is proof I agreed to the terms and conditions. But, how can it go ahead and go through when I closed their website completely? Please help.
    Lori Gentry [protected]