Gotagher.com Complaints & Reviews

Gotagher.comsatwave

I ordered three SatWave devices from Gotagher. After receiving them and installing on my TV, I was not able to get more than 10 channels. I have made several attempts to contact them the return the items for a refund, but the e-mails keep coming back. I went to the website and could not find an address or phone number. My next move is to file a complaint with PayPal.

The item was not what they advertised it as being!

Gotagher.comordered an outback bag on 24th oct 2018

Hi i ordered an outback bag in army green on 24th of october tgis year, i paid with my paypal account and have contacted them twice by email no response and no sight of the tracking for the item even though i have requested it.
I have no idea where this company reside as none of that infomation was available on the site - as lso not available to paypal.
This info is on paypal.

Transaction id 6vr256212p557863p
Invoice id c6958947991641.1

Cost to me was €18.94
Hope you can help in this matter.
Christine
Cronin
38 the faythe, wexford Ireland
Mobile [protected]

Gotagher.comangel light

I ordered an item on line it is called an angel light and it was six weeks before I received it. Also it
cannot be put up outside which is why I ordered it. Therefore i would like to return the item and get a refund. Therefore I need a return address which I do not have. The email address is [protected]@gotagher.com but the emails just return to me. The website address is http://gotagher.com but this is no use either.
Please help me if you can
yours sincerely
Miss Kelly

• Ca
    Catherine Veatch Dec 12, 2018

I ordered 5, The Amazing Flying UFO, on November 28, 2018 and have not received this order. Catherine Veatch

• Mi
    Mike Bramblett Apr 25, 2019

I ordered the free cable device, you plug it into the wall, and screw your cable into it, supposed to pick up FREE cable. 6 weeks later I received some cheap, piece of crap plastic receiver of some kind, not what i ordered, and email address gotapher.com not a valid email address.
    SCAM-SCAM-SCAM!!!