Google Play Store Complaints & Reviews

Google Play Storeunauthorized purchase

Our 6yr old Grandaughter purchased a game from playstore without our permission..£76.99 We are old age pensioners and we are totally shocked at her doing this
We cant afford this and I am asking if you can find it in the goodness of your heart to refund us our money...?
It is a Chinese Company and I have emailed them about our situation but had no reply...
My son has sorted our tablet that no more games can get purchased..(.I hope) This is the first time she has done this..

Google Play Storepayment made for avg security antivirus not accounted for.

Dear sir, payment was made to google*avg uk g.co helppaau this was for 2 years subscription for avg security anti virus on my android phone. payment was made via my visa card by my westpac bank account on the 28/6/2019 for $24.99. the transaction id is 3d25c412-cc99-a244-[protected]. an email from google play was payment declined via paypal when infact payment was made direct from my from my visa card.
I have sent 3 emails to google play but have no reply.
Could you please advise my position in this matter.

With thanks, john dawson.

Google Play Storeunauthorised deduction of money from debit card

On 11/12/2017 my SBI account was charged for Rs 120, the details are OTHPG 734533451534GOOGLE *Outfit7 g.co/helpp. This is fraudulent charges/deduction of money from my Bank Account as I have not used my debit card. How can my account be charged without my entering any card details ? Such type of illegal activities is not aspected from a reputed organisation like google play store. Please return my money to my account.

• Updated by Shade81 · Jul 28, 2018

The purchase that I have made to your google play store is not correct. I had only purchased one $49.99 purchase, but charged me for 2. Please help fix the issue regarding this complaint.

• Sh
    Shade81 Aug 14, 2018

On the google play store I was charged an extra $49.99 for no reason. In this case I would like my money back. Please send me an email @ [email protected] Please resolve the issue cause I would really like my money back that I never used.

• Im
    Imnot2Bplayedwit Sep 04, 2018

They are ridiculous and unnecessary. ... I feel like ppl shouldn't be playing on anyone's phone its childish and quite Frank erky... who really needs to take app space installing prank apps

• Le
    Leon Slash Sep 10, 2018

Oct 04, 2017 POS W/D SV GOOGLE (SE g.co/helppay# MC GBR 727731317229 MASTERCARD 60.00

ct 09, 2017 POS W/D SV GOOGLE (SE g.co/helppay# MC GBR 728142429169 MASTERCARD 60.00

i didn't even purchase something but still you charge me can you help me about this issue thanks!