ADVERTISIMENT

Goldstar Media Complaints & Reviews

Goldstar MediaUnauthorized charges

I went online to apply for help through a grant and i filled out a form thinking it was the government and was charged 19.95 for a fee. Then every month they will charge me 14.97 if I don't cancel. When I try to go back to their website to cancel I can't. Knowing how hard it is this time of year and people scam the innocent its a shame. Someone needs to help us find this company and end them.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Valerie Nov 11, 2008

I have tried to get this company and can not get them. I can not get to the wed sit to get on and can not get a hold of them. Have no phone number. I want to get my money back now. They are a rip off.

• Co
      cody james Oct 06, 2008

While searching for federal funds I came across this site and I was dumb enough to use my fathers credit card to try and recieve a grant. For a $19.97 application process fee. i want to get my dads m0ney back and credit info. this should be very very illegal.

Goldstar MediaTryed to cancel, but coulf not contact them , no phone number, i want my money back , now

THIS GRANT SITE DOES NOT HAVE A E-MAIL ADDRESS OR A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN CONTACT THEM TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP WHICH THEY CHARGE YOU EVERY MONTH IF YOU DON'T CONTACT THEM, & THEY WERE RECOMMENTED BY THESE GUY THAT INVESTACATE SCAMS & FRANDS .THEY OUGHT TO INVESTACATE BETTER. PLEASE CAN YOU FINE OUT A PHONE NUMBER FOR ME..
    E-MAIL - [protected]@gmail.com