GM Hummer H3 Complaints & Reviews

GM Hummer H3unfair deduction

I was planning to buy Hummer H3 from Al-Jomaih company in Jeddah Saudi Arabia. I paid them SR. 23216 on July 31,2007 as a first payment, then I will pay every month for 3 years. They informed me that the total will be SR.151000. Later on when I went to sign the agreement, I found that the total was changed to SR. 171000. Therefore I decided to get my money back.
They were kept me following up with them every few days for almost 3 months until they pay me SR. 19734 only on
Oct 28,2007 by a cheque # 899138 on SABB bank. They been deducted 15 % of my money which is = SR. 3482 with
Unfair reason as I believe.
This gave me a very bad image to your respective company. I will never think to buy any kind of your vehicles in the future, also all my family and friends will do the same.
I need your assistance to order them to pay me back the rest of my money : SR. 3482 as soon ss possible please with NO delay as before , please.

Your prompt action will be highly appreciated.

Regards.

Tel: [protected]
Mobile : [protected]

• Kh
    khalid alsalloum Jul 09, 2008

hi .. i have the another proble with Al-Jomaih company in ryadh Saudi Arabiam . i own a hummer h3 2007 . 14000km . my case start in 1162008 . i was going to damam and bahrin with my family2kids wif . the car gets over heat . so i stop and call aljomaih co . thy link me to hummer in bahrin thy take the car to ryadh . i am in the middel of the rod with 44c with my things was with us . since that day i did not get any informaiton about my car .after so many calls and e mails to gmc and hummer . hummerarabia in dubai calls me . i told thim about my case, about 2 weeks thy call me back to tell me that my car need to chang readator and gearbox . and some harms of engine .. i did asked thim to chang my car by another new one .thy said your car will be new after repares . i tolld thim i will not accepet this unless you send my demand to gmc . to get a new hummer . any way tell now no informaiton about my car from Al-Jomaih company .
    i need your assistance to order them to give me a new car as my car still under warranty.
    and i need any one have the same cases to write it please ..thank you all .

khalid alsaloum
    saudi arabia
    dawadmi
    11911
    po.box58
    mobile:+966505114659
    e mail:[email protected]

GM Hummer H3Terrible customer treatment

I purchased my Hummer H3 exactly 1 year ago. 6,000 miles into ownership and while on a long trip - I encountered the head/cylinder replacement issue which has become very prevalent in a certain vin number range in the 2006 H3's. Dealer had it for a week and replaced the head. I discovered while researching the issue that this was very widespread. I also discovered in reading Hummer forums, that GM was issuing extended warranties to those who had encountered the head replacement problem.

I contacted GM and was told that I would be given a 7 yr/100,000 mile extended warranty on all engine and drivetrain components. After numerous phonecalls to GM, I received the letter 2 months later. The letter did not contain the promised coverage that GM had quoted me telephonically (was only on certain engine components.) To the phones again I went. Meanwhile while I am ironing this out with GM, I see numerous others on the forum are getting various perks added along with their extended warranties (year's worth of oilchanges, another year of OnStar, a couple got bumper to bumper coverages, etc., etc.) I brought this to GM's attention and told them I wanted what everyone else was getting and for us all to be treated fiarly and consistently.

I was then told (almost 4 mos into this now) that I would be given for all my trouble a "GMPP" (basically bumper to bumper) extended warranty and that I would receive it in a couple weeks in the mail. 1 month later I still had not received the letter/paperwork, so again I called GM - I was told "oh sorry, that person had no business telling you that we would give that warranty to you - and we will NOT!" Meanwhile they then tell me that my original component letter that I had was NO GOOD either and that I must return the letter to them! I of course refused to return it UNTIL they made good on their promises.

Long story shortened, we have battled this issue for now nearly 6 months and as of 2 weeks ago they promised me in writing this time via email a specific extended warranty coverage offer IF I would return my letter to my Service Manager - for which I did in good faith since I now had a very specific written offer of resolve from GM. I would also add that I discussed the fact with my Service Manager my fears of relinguishing the letter and what all they had done to me in the previous 5 months. His response was, "Oh I would never let this happen to you - we are here for YOU!"

Today I get a call from GM informing me that they are not giving me anything and are closing my file as a "dissatisfied customer!" (Now that they have my original letter!) Of course I was very irate as well as in total shock that they would do this to me after making promises in writing. They offered me no excuses or reasons as to why they were renigging. Guess what my Service Manager's response was today after I called him? "Oh gee sorry and nothing I can do!"

I have seen numerous other H3 owners with the head replacement get extended warranties, so why would GM treat me in this manner? I am just in total disbelief that GM would lie over and over again and pull such a scam to get me to return my letter (which I was told was no good anyway) and then break promises - not once but on 3 separate occasions. As far as I am concerned this is total lack of regard for we customers who helped make this H3 the HUGE success that it became in purchasing it in it's 1st production year (something I have always refused to do in the past!) My family and I have been long time GM customers (Cadillac) and as far as I am concerned, GM just lost all credibility with me! We will never own a GM product again with this kind of treatment!

Sarah H
South Florida

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices