Globester Complaints & Reviews

GlobesterROBBED ME!

hey Globester! You know what you did you piece of crap! Charged my credit card multiple times for a total of 3500 when the ticket was 1680. Not only that I called delta you voided my ticket out and it shows that yall did it! So 3500 and not even a ticket and the flight is now completely booked. I booked a sandals vacation for 10, 000 that is not refundable for my wedding and honeymoon combined. You have literally ruined everything. You best believe this isnt the last you have heard of me. I have everything recorded from Globester, Delta Airlines, and the bank! You are gonna regret hiring the middle easterners out of their basement for up to $5* per ticket they sale. And you know exactly what i mean. I did a little looking into you guys. You outsource all of your customer reps and your customers are giving out all their financial info to random people on the other end of the line. They don't punch a clock at a facility. Ohh did I mention that you portrayed yourselves as Delta? And again got it all on tape! See you in court, but not before I file charges at the police department first thing in the morning and talk with the BBB. You can thank Delta for giving me the idea to file charges. Peace OUT!

GlobesterAir tickets

This company hides their fee charges in the final amount given for the tickets. They do not disclose that their are charging you almost $17.00 for booking a flight. They told me it was the airline that was charging me for it, but it is not true, they were charging their fees hidden in fees, it was not specified in the final cost at all the they were charging for booking the ticket. They are lying to the customer.

GlobesterConfirm your flight everyday!

We have used globester many many times. Either to fly family or friends to visit us or if family travels elsewhere they have always asked us to make the reservations for them. My son a US Marine also has used them often to fly from Japan to Ohio and from Japan to Kansas. On a few occasions we have had a few problems with this company, They made arrangements emailed us and then canceled the flight and reschedled the flight on a different date. At first I thought we had just mixed the date and times up BUT!!! After this happened twice and After calling the airlines and being on the phone with them they confirmed what had happened. Customer service nor the manager would not take responsibility for the mistake and charged my son 350 dollars for a cancelation fee!!! Again, US Marine he only travels with so much money.. thanks to family not this agency we were able to book another flight with a better travel agency. Please dont rely on the email you recieve from this company keep checking and confirming your date and times of flying with the airlines. I believe they do this in order to keep the 325.00 and pray that you are desperate enough to book another flight with them. Im not telling you not to use them, just be careful and keep checking on your reservations!!! Customer service is AWEFUL. They are rude and get very aggetated if the ticket holder calls with questions.

GlobesterDispleased

This company is awful...they continue to take and additional $1 out of my account daily for whatever reason...i will report them to the BBB and try and get this resolved...I entered my address and phone number and when i printed my itenerary it had another address and phone number, they said they changed it and then i received an email stating it could not be changed...I had to purchase a specific seat because they don't give you an option to select a seat...they have taken an additional $30.75 out of my account...very displeased and will never use them again for anything !

• Gl
            Globestersucks May 28, 2013

Never Again. YOU ARE THE WORST TRAVEL CONSOLIDATOR
            I booked air travel and a hotel room in Aruba through Globester . Viewing my online credit card statement, I saw where I was charged twice for the hotel, from two travel agencies I had never contacted, TSP Travel and LBF Travel. All reservations were made through Globester.

Not exaggerating, I called Globester customer service every day for 9 days to get it straightened out. Their call center is obviously in India and it is nearly impossible to interpret their English. I was told a different story all 9 times, sometimes referred to TSP or LBF, sometimes the rep would act like they were going to fix it and promised a callback or confirmation email, none of which ever became reality.
            When I contacted the hotel in Aruba directly they don't even have a reservation in my name. One of the two charges remain on my credit card.

I had to contact my credit card company and file a fraud complaint. They are locking my account and changing my account number. This is a huge inconvenience due to auto payments I have set up. Hopefully they have the authority to reverse payment to Globester and provide me with proper credit.
            There are many online travel options. AVOID AVOID AVOID GLOBESTER. REGARDLESS OF PRICE THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED.
            ADD this tagline It will best suit You!
            GLOBESTER - THE WORST TRAVEL CONSOLIDATOR

Machele Taliaferro Dec 07, 2012

Found a great deal on an airline ticket and booked it through Globester. In purchasing the ticket, I wanted to become a member of their website so I could view my reservations. The captcha (icon, but no letters appear) does not appear during registration so I cannot complete my registration online. I called them because I haven't received a confirmation and wanted to formalize registration. If all the operators are busy, you must leave a message. Are you kidding? Thus far I have placed 4 calls, they call me back but we get disconnected in the middle of the call every time.

Further, I have yet to receive an electronic confirmation of my booking. Cannot file a formal complain on their website because it requires a captcha. Infuriating. I will never ever book through them again no matter how good the "deal" is.

GlobesterWorst company I have ever dealt with

This is easily one of the WORST companies I had to deal with; here's the story: I purchased a roundtrip ticket through these guys back last summer and I got my eticket fine, I got to the airport about an hour and a half before the flight (it was international so you need to be at the airport at least an hour ahead) and the guy at the ticket counter told me that they were fully booked and that I had to take the next flight. So I spent over 6 hours negotiating to get on the next flight, but there was this "issue" with my ticket being bought through a "consolidator" so I have to call the Globester customer service in order for me to reuse my ticket. Needless to say, I tried calling globester (it was a friday afternoon around 3 pm) and I couldnt get ahold of them, I left TONS of messages, no one answered my call. I stayed at the airport until 11 pm that night trying to get the airline to put me on the next flight, but it was in vain... I took a hotel that night (which cost me over 200 bucks)and later the following morning I got a phone call from globester, with MORE HORRIBLE news. By the way, everytime they called me, there was some baby background noise, it's like the guy is running his company while he's babysitting... anyhow, More bad news from their customer service as they said that I would need to pay $400 (plus any price difference) in order to get a new ticket (ticket price originally was $1200) so as stressed out as I was, I was ready to pay that amount just to catch a new flight... the issue is, there were NO flights for another week... so I had to go back home and wait for globester to find me a new flight. They found one, but they said it was gonna cost $2500, Just OUTRAGEOUS!! I told them there's no way I could pay that, so I did another search and found better prices through other companies, which I purchased, so I called Globester back and told them to either refund (some of the price) or rebook it for the next year, that way I won't lose it... they gave me the SAME answers: I cant get a refund (Ok I got that...) but they said I could rebook it, however their consolidator doesn't have ANY tickets for next year (Wow what a flight business company) so they, again, told me that it would still cost $400 bucks just to change the ticket to next year's, and here's the funny part, if the new ticket is more expensive, i will pay the difference as well, if it isn't then just the $400 bucks would do haha... What a company... So I'm like okay... I went on my trip on that new ticket i bought from the other company, and I was STILL in contact with globester (AKA background baby noise customer service) just to make sure they don't shaft me... still same excuse "consolidator has no tickets yet"... Okay, no worries, I come back from my vacation, I call them about 2 months later and sent them emails, the guy takes literally TWO MONTHS, to email me back, and guess what he said (of course nothing good) "Well the airline changed your status to a "no show") I was like "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I have been emailing you for TWO MONTHS, and I have been checking on you like you were my girlfriend, just so you can give me news like this?!?!?! Needless to say, I told them that if I were to lose my money, EVERYBODY will know about it. Especially in these tough economic times where EVERY dollar counts. I read the previous story posted by another customer and I TOTALLY understand and feel his pain especially since his ticket was more expensive than mine. Anyhow, If you plan on making an airfare purchase, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS, and whichever company you deal with, BE VERY CAREFUL.

Globester — Horrible experience