Global Reach International Complaints & Reviews

Global Reach InternationalHarrassing Phone Calls

I have received 7 calls per day for the last 3 days from this company. I have no idea who they are or what they are trying to sell. Each day I come home to find 7 missed calls on my answering machine all with some Indian woman's voice screaming my name and hello, hello, hello no...??? I'm sick of it and haven't requested any information from this company. I have filed a complaint with the SC state Attorney General's office. My number is listed on the DO NOT CALL REGISTRY and this company is breaking the law. Today they called my phone number every 20 minutes. This is harrassment and it is against the law. I intend to find whomever is responsible for this company and sue them personally for harrassing my family. Enough is enough

• Ks
      KSKS Aug 21, 2009

Same here, and I called the do not call registry and also filed a complaint with them about this company. They started calling me after I clicked on an ad for online google jobs. I never registered with them, I merely looked at the site and instantly knew it was a scam. They want 2.98 for the online job toolkit. I informed them today after recieving over 6 calls a day that I had filed a complaint with the Attorney General and the do not call registry. I hope the government, in all its wisdom, shuts these harrassing idiotic people down.

• Jc
      JCE1 Aug 17, 2009

They just called again today for the fourth time already, and it's only 11:33am eastern time. I answered, there was dead silence. So I waited and someone finally picked up the phone and i said, "Quit calling...We're not interested...Ya got that?" We'll see if that works. Otherwise, I'll just play around with them until they quit. I also filed a complaint with the donotcall.gov site.

Global Reach Internationalconstant phone calls unsolicited

Past several days (perhaps a week) have received regular (perhaps 4 - 5) calls per day from this organization. When I see it on my phone ID don't answer, but finally did to get them to stop - however no one on other end. I'm on the "do not call" list and has not expired. To whom can I report this locally? What a pain!

• Sl
        S. Lindsay Jul 15, 2009

Today I received at least 4 of these calls from this same company and at first would be hang-up calls. The final call today someone did talk and she had a kit to send me regarding government grants and it was free but all I had to do was pay $1.97 for the info kit. Luckily I listened to my gut instinct telling me this was some kind of "SCAM". I declined and hung up!

James D Jul 07, 2009

Better check your credit card statements immediately! Somehow they are linked to an online marketing campaign.. i.e. pay $1.97 for info on grants and the next thing is they are automatically charging $38+ for monthly subscription to a scam website. Calling them doesn't stop the charges. I was "lucky" with my credit card company by immediately reporting, cancelling, re-issueing a new card and dropped the charges.

Global Reach International — Numerous phone calls

This company (scam) calls at least three times a day. Several times, they have hung up just as I answer. I...