Global International Complaints & Reviews

Global InternationalI had won 2.5 million dollars?

Global International called me this morning telling me that I had won 2.5 million dollars and would I be home this morning. He said that a courier from the United Postal Service UPS accompanied by 2 security officers will be delivering a certified letter containing my check sometime this morning.
He said I needed to call [protected] and give them the reference number 105us. I went along with him on the phone but didn't call the number. I knew it was a scam.
He has not called back, but from reading the other entries here, I’m sure he will be calling again.

Global Internationaltelemarketing lottery fraud

The scammer calls and mentions the name of the "winner of a check". Says "Please call our office", and gives the number [protected].

Return Caller ID provides a recording that indcates that the number of the previous caller is unavailable.

Reverse search locates the physical address of the origination of the call to a place between Market and Clarksonville, Jamaica, somewhat inland.

Global InternationalMoney that's owed to me

I keep getting calls for Global International from an unknown person saying that he has a check in my name for 2.5 million dollars and that he needed my address to send the check and that my life will change for the better. He also said that all of the taxes on the money has already been paid. Now get this...all I had to do is send $250.00 to the Fed Ex so that he can send my check to me. I told him that i am Disabled and on a fixed income and can not afford the $250.00. He then told me...well don't I want to be rich? I told him that if the check is truely mine...take the $250.00 out of my check. He got really upset and told me that the check was already made out to me and could not take the 250 out of it. I told him look...if the money is mine than go ahead and send me my check without charging me! He hung up on me.

• Ad
    Adam Singleton Mar 20, 2009

At ten thirty P.M. March 19th 2017 I recieved a phone call from Global International in Kingston, Jamaica they said that we have won fifty thousand dollars and that if we go to the nearest western union and pay a dividend of one hundred dollars to Shayon Gordon. Then we get the reciept and they will call at about eleven o'clock in the morning of march twentieth. It would be great if we could work together and get these guys. They said they will come to our house and present the check to us after we give them the number off the reciept. We live in Bennington Oklahoma 74723 you could reach us at this number (580) 775-5814). You could save other Americans from these frauditers. We would be willing to testify in court. And give you permission to tap our phones, anything to catch these mother###ers. Please hurry!!!

• Az
    azinvestigator Aug 27, 2009

This company has contacted me twice in an inducement to receive what I believe is a fraudulent check.

• Ba
    Barrett May 11, 2011

Im getting several calls from simply 416. That is all that shows up on my caller ID, just 416. He says he is from Global International and when I asked what it was about he asked for my birthdate and SSN. I told him Im not giving him any information and he refused to tell me anything until I gave him that info. Anyone else getting calls from this number or company? Thank you.

• Gravitytheseducer Jun 15, 2012

You have an unpaid account with some company that sold it to Global International. They are a collection agency and they won't stop harassing you until you pay what you owe. I'm pretty sure they ask for that info because they need to make sure it's the person they are calling for on the line. AND the longer you don't pay, the more damage it does to your credit rating. Suck to be you!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices