Germanwings Complaints & Reviews

GermanwingsAll the telephone numbers on ther call centre were disconnected

I am very sorry to tell you that I am so annoyed by the germanwings' service.
I arrived the NICE (France) airport three hours before the flight departured on March 26, but I could not find any managers or even a staff at the information desk. The staff in the airport said the desk HAD CLOSED for a LONG time, and I tried calling telephone numbers of call center of the UK, France and Deutschland for many times, but all the telephone numbers were disconnected.
I booked the ticket online on Feb.27 for hoping our Easter Holidaysmooth and peace, but it has been totally destroyed now. Meanwhile, due to the accident, My friends and I have to get back to U.K. immediately, and some of my friends are sick.
I was rather unhappy that I did not cancel it successfully because of the poor service.
And even now I didn't contact the company as well!!!

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Gu
      Guilherme Dias Jun 15, 2016

I've flew from São Paulo to Koln with Swiss airline and I took the connection flight in Zurich with Germanwings. I arrived last Friday 4th without my luggage. After 48h of several phone calls, nobody could answer me. The costumer service is bad and never answer the phone calls. I also called Swiss which is the company bought the tickets and they said it wasn't their responsibility. How come I take I flight to work on the biggest food exhibition in the world - Anuga and stay from Friday to Sunday without any closes, suit, etc. I have to go to shopping and get some closes to wear and I expect to get a refund on this. I will never fly with Swiss and Germanwings again.

• Al
      Alexander Bigalke Jun 15, 2016

Germanwings like most other budget airlines force people to use their premium 0900 tel no to get any sort of reasonable service.

GermanwingsPrivacy invasion

My girlfriend used the company flight service on the 14/8/11 flying from Barcelona to Stuttgart . As my friend arrived home she found out that she has been approached through facebook by one of the Germanwings employees, which got her name while checking her passport in the airport!

The employee name (According to facebook) is Roger Vinyes, and I have of a copy of the message has he sent telling her in Spanish, that
    "when he was checking her passport he thought she was very nice" and etc.

I find this act a brutal privacy invasion, especially, coming from a company that declares a long Privacy Policy and really hope they will stop it from happening to others.

Comment Guidelines