GEMB Phone Complaints & Reviews

GEMB Phoneelectronically took money from my checkings account

I just looked at my bank account and see an amount of $887.12 has been withdrawn from my checkings account without my knowledge. I don't know what this is for or who it is??? I have not made any purchases or done any business. Maybe I clicked on something accidentally online. But, this needs to be resolved and I don't know how to go about doing it. Please, someone, HELP!!!
angelgran1

• Ct
    CT Carmean Jan 25, 2009

I just checked my checking account and found $138.00 had been withdrawn from my account and paid to GEMB Phone. I do not have a phone with this company but have made on line payments to Capitol One credit card account.

• Da
    Dasz Feb 25, 2009

I just found GEMB took $54.00 from my account I have no idea who this company is or who authorized them to take money from my account

• Ca
    carolinerobinson9 Aug 28, 2009

A charge for $159.00 appeared on my cell phone from GEMB Phone and I did not approve any such transaction. My phone is through T-Mobile and I don't have any other.

• Ca
    carolinerobinson9 Aug 28, 2009

Sorry, I meant charges appeared on my bank statement...sorry for the typo

weednine May 10, 2010

never heard of them, never did business with them and some how withdrew 100.00 from checking account.

• Tr
    trea williams May 10, 2010

i have a problem i did not authorize them to take a payment from my bank account what can i do i dont have the number to get in contact with them is there a number i can call

• Tr
    trea williams May 10, 2010

is there a number for bella brite i can call

• Wi
    WILL PRITCHETT Mar 17, 2011

GOT THIS MO. CHECKING STATEMENT AND THIS CHARGE WAS ON MY STATEMENT FOR157.00 HAVE NO IDEA WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE OR WHAT THEY DO

GEMB Phonemoney taken out of checking account

I looked at my back statement (Westerra Credit Union) 1/02/08, and GEMB Phone took out $185.11 out of my checking account by a phone call with out my knowledge.
After doing some research, apparently GEMB Phone handles Visa accounts for Capital One. I have a Lowe's Visa credit card.

How can GEMB Phone access ones checking account?

I've been upset for days.

[protected]@comcast.net

• Iu
    iuli Nov 26, 2008

Listen,
    I don't even have an account with GEMB and they took money from my checking account. Just be cautious

weednine May 10, 2010

Ive noticed most if not all are visa cards and i have a mastercard. is there a phone number for GEMB phone?

• Da
    Dawn Nov 15, 2010

I was charged $55.00 to my checking account by GEMB. I've never heard of these people. I have been with the same bank for over 15 years. I do not have a credit card only a mastercard debit card. I know this has to be a scam, but does enyone know how to get ahold of these people??????????? I don't know if they will try to take more money out of my accoutn!!! BE AWARE OF GEMB!!!

weednine Nov 15, 2010

never did find out how or where these people are at. i filed a complaint with my bank and they reimbursed my account. had to get a new debit card.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices