Geeksontime Complaints & Reviews

Geeksontimenon payment

I did work for Geeksontime and in the begining they paid fine. Right now I had 6 jobs they have not paid me for and 2 of those jobs I had put money out of pockets to purchase parts. I am beyond upset with geeks on time for not paying me. For anyone who says I did not read contract and need to wait a little longer, Is 18 months long enough? I have written to geeks on time and spoken with a rep. who flay out said we cannot afford to pay our techs right now. If anyone wants to due a class action lawsuit against geeksontime please sign me up.
[protected]@MiRod.com

Geeksontimenon-payment

Non-payment for services. I am owed over $1, 700 from these scammers. I did work for them for a few months and each and every time I had to threaten a lawsuit just to get paid. Now I am actually going through with the suit because recently they have not paid at all even after threats.

For anyone else wanting to get paid, it's not hard to sue them. They are in Whatcom County, Washington so you need to go through the Whatcom County District Court in Bellingham, Washington. It costs $20 and you need to either hire a summons delivery dude or use registered mail and trick Venus McNabb into signing for your summons. Good luck to all and I hope to see GeeksOnTime and Venus McNabb the fat scammer, suffer.

GeeksontimeAwful everything

I began working for geeksontime a few months ago I got two service calls an have not been paid. I called, left messages and more I was ripped off. The first customer for geeksontime I serviced was Apple Employment I fixed there network problem a 2 hour call. The second for childtime daycare services was a computer issue that I had to check. Still no check no pay I completed all forms correctly. This company stinks.

• Me
    me,either Oct 14, 2008

I had the same experience, except there is more money & time involved. I have contacted them over and over and over again. They are well aware of the fact that I haven't been paid. But they just keep ignoring me and keep not paying me. Plenty of others have had the same experience

• Pa
    Paul Condon Jr. Oct 15, 2008

I spoke with Daniel Matalon of geeksontime. Daniel Matalon is the "VP Director of National Client Services".

He advised me that my July statement that was not paid was the result of an automatic check system that was supposed to pay people, said that it paid people, but never did.

He went on to say that this has been going on for quite sometime, and that there is no immediate resolution except that the payments will be processed as quickly as possible.

They do not have the funds to pay their technicians at this time due to their own screw-up. I asked him if it would be before the end of the year, and he could not guarantee this.

• Me
    me,either Nov 01, 2008

Yeah, I have heard this story about the "payment glitch"...among many others. Geeksontime seems to be full of these excuses. I heard the payment glitch story for the first time in February. I've talked to them and emailed them, and still have not received payment. This after being asked to work even more, and being told they were happy with my work! And I told them I would not work until I was paid. They told me I would be paid. So, if they are so happy with me, why is it now October...and I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN PAID!