Games Complaints & Reviews

GamesCredit Card payments

You are taking money out of my credit card for games which I do not receive or want.
please refund my credit card with all the amount that you have taken of:
The reference number is +[protected] CV and also [protected] US I do not want any of these payments charged to me.

I would like refunded and no more payments charged to my card.

I hope to hear from someone immediately.

Margaret Sinclair-Jones

• Vi
      vic-jailer Jun 03, 2016

HI, , ...everyone who play's games for free like me or worse&pay's money!!!

The biggest scam I've seen is(( DEAL OR NO DEAL!!))...Sorry to all that love the game.
      But think about it for a minute.I've played a million time's and also watched them on
      T.V...I've seen them have a board with X13 Million's¬ win ever.Not once!
      Out of 26 number's they always call the little five number's that pay 1, 000$ & over!!!
      Think about it, , , Everytime!!..and on T.V. as well.I don't get cash on my Laptop, just Tokens
      not worth a penny.But they want me to buy more TOKENS!!..thats the catch.The odd's are
      people would win big money if you figure it out. It doesn't take a math teacher to understand
      something is fishy...

Games — They don't care if they buy stolen games

Called to let them know that someone was selling them stolen games. They hung up on me, said it wasn't...