Gambler Complaints & Reviews

Jun 21, 2020

Gambler — Rolling machine

I have bought two rolling machines now gambler rolling machines i'm lucky if they last three months I...

Dec 10, 2019

Gambler — 1lb bag tobacco and king tubes

Hello, to whom this may concern, I am not sure where I go to make formal complaint, or ask for a coupon for...

Gambler pipe tobacco

I usually get gambler pipe Tobacco but this time it's was super dry, Everytime I roll a cigarette it only fills half of the tube or it's too tight because the the tobacco crumbles from being so dry. I'd like a refund but the store that I bought it from said they won't refund me and told me to contact the manufacturer. But, I can't find their contact info.

Gambler gambler tobacco

I have been using Gambler tobacco and tubes for a very long time now. I purchased a big bag of Gambler tobacco and I was very disappointed when I seen nothing but steams and leaves in it. I could not even use the tobacco. Just saying be careful when you bye this product. It costs to much to waste. I have had so many of my friends switch to Gambler tobacco and tubes If the tobacco don't improve we are all going to switch to another brand. I would really like to see this issue resolved. Because I would hate to change products. Thank you

Gambler gambler gold 1lb bulk tobacco

We have purchased Gambler Gold for over a year. I started noticing a problem about 4 months ago. The tobacco was drier than previous bags & had larger leaves plus more sticks. We put it off as a bad batch, the next few bags were a little better. But the last 2 bags were terrible, the one we are trying to use now. The product is almost unusable it is so full of sticks and dry. I have had more shake and sticks in each these 2 bags then I did the first 6 months worth of tobacco. I have almost 1/4 of a bag here that is difficult to prepare or smoke. The flavor has also not as smooth as before, it is dry and almost musty/dirty tasting. Please contact me so that we can resolve this issue.

Gambler tobacco tubes

We have been buying Gambler tubes for about a year now, and for the last 6 months we have noticed that the tubes are poor quality. Half the box goes to waist because we can't even get it one the cigarette maker. They always rip no matter how careful we are. The tubes are bent inward and some have glue all over them. We are planning on changing to another brand when we go to buy more.

Gambler full flavor tobacco

The last 3 or 4 bags of gambler full flavor tobacco have been FULL of big steams, plus it has been very dry and seemed old. As I was rolling cigarettes the other day i even had a steam stick into my finger! Not happy at all. Gambler use to be one of the best brands but not anymore. Definitely think that after the lasy few bags i have gotten i will be switching my brand!

Gambler rolling machine

I have now purchased 2 gambler rolling machines, they either jam or leave a space up at the filter, yes i've tried less tobacco, more tobacco, washing the machines in mild soap & water, and cutting the end back about half an inch, that helps some but who wants to trim 200 tubes every time they buy another box... I dont. Also, lately the quality of the tobacco is deteriorating... Way too many sticks & hard stems... I was raised on a 30, 000 lb tobacco farm in kentucky, I know a bit about it, bought my first car with the tobacco stripping money I earned... I think you should send me a bag of full flavor tobacco, some tubes & one of your rolling machines that rolls multiple cigs at a time, preferably 100's... I think i've earned it for the loyalty alone, because even with all the problems i've had with your products I still only buy gambler brand. Thank you for your attention in thisv matter. Sincerely, bobbileigh mckenzie.

Gambler pipe tobacco

I've purchased a 6oz bag of pipe tobacco and when I opened it the product was very dry and crumbling. I looked over the bag thoroughly and found that it had several little cuts in the packaging. I have been buying this product for a long time and I've had this issue with this product several times. I am ready to start purchasing another brand of tobacco. I'm tired of wasting my hard earned money on something that isn't worth the dollars I've spent on it or the aggrevation of getting really bad stuff. If someone could contact me concerning this problem it would be greatly appreciate it. Thank you, sincerely yours Jane McCulley

Gambler gambler 200 cigarette filter tubes 100's

I know that your Gambler cigarette tubes (100's) are a superb product since I have tried other brands that had either ripped apart or the paper came off of the filters. But the last 9 boxes I have purchased has had 5-7 tubes missing in them. I feel I am wasting my money now, but I really do not wish to change brands. Could you PLEASE fix this?
                Terri D.

3 Responses
                  • Li
                    linus/dinky Oct 10, 2014

have tried 4 differant cigarette machines.and none of them work right. I m not happy ..aT all.it cost me a lot of gas taking the machines back.to the store . I do not live that close.

• Gl
                    Glenn 69 Oct 06, 2011

This is the 2nd box of tubes that I purchase
                    that are no good. they constantly tear open
                    or do not fit on the gambler packer
                    I am getting upset about this on going
                    problem thank you Rita
                    and Glenn

• Rh
                    R. Hoge Apr 23, 2011

The last 4 or 5 boxes of Gambler tubes have not had 200 tubes per bax. Each box has been 5 to 7 tubes short. Paying for 200 tubes getting 93 to 96. May not seem like a big deal, but I do like getting what I pay for and what is listed on the box.

Gambler quality

I've been using this company's products for 5 years now and the last year has been the worst. My tobacco is now half a bag of see, shaft and stem pieces. Out of every two bags I can almost fill one with the junk and end up throwing out half of my cigarettes because of stem pieces ruining them. I'm definitely going to find another company to buy from. I tried Tops and that was just as bad! Gambler used to be a reputable name and now it's junk in my eyes. This company needs to get their [email protected] together.

6 Responses
                    • El
                      elldav Jul 21, 2016

My husband and I have been using Gambler silver pipe tobacco for about 6 months now. We really like the flavor and the cut. We have one complaint though. One 16 oz. bag has at least a cup of tobacco dust in it. Is there some way you can prevent this like maybe a shaker line or something. We are paying for a cup of dust. Thank you. Ellen David ([email protected])

• Re
                      Reviewer75277 Jan 09, 2016

Worst quality tobacco, full of sticks and pebbles. Injector made so tobacco gets stuck inside every roll. It also tastes like GMO dirt.

• De
                      Deenohh Jan 08, 2015

For all you folks with complaints about Gambler tobacco products. This is a generic complaint site. They do not contact the companies you have a problem with on your behalf and I assure you The parent company of Gambler is not aware that this site exists.
                      This is one of those sites that let people vent but do nothing real to resolve the problem. I mean venting is great if that's all you need. If it is wonderful.
                      If you want something a little more substantial contact Gamblers parent company - The Republic Group directly. Considering how many alternate brands of tobacco and tubes have popped up on the market for folks into the RYO/MYO thing they probably will work to resolve some of the issues if they are actually made aware that there is a problem. Unfortunately I don't think this sight will do that.

Contact them at:
                      Tel: [protected]
                      Fax: [protected]

• Al
                      Allan22 Feb 10, 2011

yes, please send me the old ones...

• Me
                      MELISSA CRUM Feb 10, 2011

i have bought 2 gambler rollers within 3 weeks i cant keep buying them like that u have a some defective is there a way u can fix this pro blem im having? i will send old ones to u if u like, thank you for your time, in this situation.

• Dr
                      dragonfly Dec 11, 2008

I have been buying your product for many years, but now the tubes i've been getting are not sealed, or they have small holes, or they are missing the filters.I usually don't complain, but it has been in several different boxes. Money is tight, and i need my moneys worth.I'm thinking of trying a different brand.I know you have to cut back, but i need to be able to use what i buy. thanx

Gambler filters and tobacco

I have been using Gambler products for years. For about the last year I have watched the quality of there products plum-it. I am only getting half the usage of one carton of cigarette tubes because if constant breakage or holes. The tobacco 16oz bag used to make approx. 3 cartons, now I only get about a carton and a half, due to the large amounts of stems. I also have found that the quality of smoking the brand has decreased dramatically as it has a stale taste and has begun to give me a sore throat and coughing.
                    I must say I am usually a very loyal customer but I have started switching products because of these poor qualities.

Gambler stale

I just started rolling my own cigarrettes not to long ago and just recently i bought filtered cigarrettes and a packing machine so i could do it all by myself. Not to mention it's the cheap route to go when ciggarettes went up to $6 dollar a pack. The day i bought Turkish lights a big bag of tobacco from a tobacco store located on Kentucky Ave, April 1st, 2009; to note it was the last bag they had, well i found myself packing dust. Usually when the tobacco is fresh it has strings of hair and this well it' s just stale when i bought it. To be quite frank my business with Gambler may be finished if they don't reimburst every last cent for the stale tobacco I purchased that one day. (basically in the packing machine you need fresh tobacco for it to completely pack and in this case that packing machine i bought is completely useless due to my inability to pack them:(.

8 Responses
                        • Re
                          Reviewer95581 Sep 15, 2015

I recently opened a bag and there was a strip of metal in it. I've been buying your product for some time now and have been satisfied except that recently they've been a little dryer than normal. I wish there was a way to send a picture to you of the metal.

Brandon Lemire

• Ti
                          Tina Mays Aug 30, 2015

I have been buying your product for many years and this bag I have bought I am very unhappy with it is stale and I can not smoke it if I keep getting bags like this I will go to another brand I would like something done about it. The UPC is 0 [protected] 0
                          Thanks

• Tr
                          troyanna Aug 30, 2015

I bought a 6 oz of. Gambler pipe tobacco, and there was more than half of the stalks in the bag. The last 3xs i have bought the tabacco it has been stale or way to many stalks. I can not afford pk cigs, so have to buy bags. They are regulars. Thank u and have a wonderfull day.

• Ol
                          OldSmoker Jun 16, 2015

Gambler tobacco...dry as can be and a brand new bag I bought today won't seal so now I may as well put it in the oven because it will be that dry by morning. Looks like I'm SOL. Thanks, Republic Tobacco.

• Ho
                          Howie 74 Sep 05, 2012

I bought the gambler tube cut turkish blend and it tasted just like menthol

• Bo
                          bobbiegolder Jun 11, 2009

i had the same problem

• Bo
                          bobbiegolder Jun 11, 2009

I purchaced a 8oz bag of non menthol tube cut tobacco that was extremely stale and full of stems. Unfortunately with the cost of tobacco being so high and paying almost $50.00 for this bag i had no choice but to smoke it. It was the nasty i have ever tasted.

very disappointed

• EricMassey1983 Apr 16, 2009

well, wouldnt have this problem if you were not killing people with your 2nd hand smoke..

Gambler dry tobaco

for the past two months now I've been buying dry tobaco from these tobaco stores here in milwaukee. I try to exchange it and half to argue with these people. What kind of customer service are you selling? It's terrible. They know it is old, but keep selling it any way. Then just want the money, and don't care about exchanging and don't want to be responsible for the bad tobaco. It is very frustrating to make cigarettes with dry tobaco. I'm getting angry, but for now being nice about this. The tobaco can't go into the tube when it's old and rips the paper or falls out after making one.

Please send a response to:
                        [protected]@sbcglobal.net

• Updated by Alice farrier · Mar 07, 2017

The tobacco was stale and full of stems it was hard to even roll a cigarette because it kept ripping the tubes which made me low on tubes

3 Responses
                          • Al
                            Alice farrier Nov 11, 2018

The tobacco was stale and I could not even roll cigarettes because it kept ripping the tubes which made me low on tubes and the tobacco was really dried out. I dried everything to save the tobacco to be able to use it but it was so dry it was not possible to save, I tried using a orange peel a price of potato peeling nothing work .

Comments

• Va
                            Valerie Moose Nov 01, 2018

This isn't an actual complaint. My machine is stuck open and I'm looking fir help.
                            I've had this machine since 2008 and it's great! I've had to replace one part, the plastic tube thingy. And that was my fault. PLEASE HELP!

• Lo