Furniture and Accents Complaints & Reviews

Furniture and Accentstook my money, no goods

ordered a nightstand, paid thru PayPay. they put me off for weeks, then cancelled my order.
Numerous emails, phone calls unanswered. Ripoffs!

walker0255 Aug 21, 2009

walker0254 I'm having the exact same experience. I've tried to file a complaint with PayPal but they will only help if multiple complaints are received within 180 days. If you haven't done so already, please contact PayPal and maybe we can both get our money back.

Dear Walker,
    I know that you were ripped off by Debra Clark too. I am pursuing her and ask a favor. Please write to the NY State Attorney General's office detailing the theft. Send any receipts and emails you have. In order to take "formal law enforcement action" against her, they need to have evidence of a business's pattern of repeated fraud. The address is:
    NY, NY 10271-0332
    This will allow them to pursue and arrest her for theft. She should have stolen enough by now to qualify for a felony. Also, please write your Attorney General's Office and I will send my complaint, along with as many people as we can get to file complaints in each state. This way she will NEVER get away with anything like this again.

I am finding out the best way to sue her and recover money. I will continue to post as I find out information. The best way to communicate is to email me at [email protected] Please let me hear from you, Cris Bonuso

RedBond Feb 07, 2010

The NYS Attorney General's Office was no help. They said get a lawyer and go to small claims court in Pasadena, CA. I am planning on doing that. I have one more complaint to file with the Pasadena Mediation office and ask that you all do as well.

Although I do NOT expect that Debra Clark will participate in any VOLUNTARY mediation, it will help establish that pattern of fraud the law enforcement officials keep speaking about. It will also provide another show of bad faith on her part when I take her to small claims court. I will keep you all informed. I hope you will take this link and fill out the forms and send them in:

Ms. B:

If you are interested in mediating this dispute please download our Mediation Request Form here: http://dca.lacounty.gov/Forms/disputeform.pdf. Send the completed Mediation Request Form and copies of any documents you have to prove your claim to:

County of Los Angeles Department of Consumer Affairs
    500 W. Temple St., Room B-96
    Los Angeles, CA 90012
    Attn: Mediation Unit

I hope we can help you resolve your dispute. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us at (800) 593-8222 (within Los Angeles County), or (213) 974-1452.

Adriana Gallegos
    Investigator
    County of Los Angeles
    Department of Consumer Affairs

Furniture and AccentsNever recieved product nor refund

I was told for 5 months my order was on backorder. Then I finally cancelled the order and was told I would have a refund in 24 hours. This was over a month ago. I cannot get anyone at this company to answer the phone or return my emails. I am out $500 so far. Waiting on the BBB

brittany7664 Aug 10, 2009

please check out complaints against allure furniture.. same comapny!

walker0255 Aug 21, 2009

I'm having the exact same experience. I've tried to file a complaint with PayPal but they will only help if multiple complaints are received within 180 days. If you haven't done so already, please contact PayPal and maybe we can all get our money back.

Dear Brittany,

RedBond Feb 08, 2010

Hi All,

I have contacted every police station, media outlet, including TV, radio, and newspaper in the Pasadena California area informing them of Debra Clark's felonious actions. I just received this back from the Pasadena Police Office. I advise everyone to file a complaint with their local police and have them contact Pasadena Police. Maybe THEN, she will be brought to justice!

Ms. Bonuso:

If you feel that you have been the victim of a crime, you will need to
    file a report with your local law-enforcement agency. They in turn will
    contact our department to assist with any investigation as necessary.

Sincerely,

Name: Cristina Bonuso
    City: Setauket
    State: NY
    Email: [email protected]
    Comments: Need help investigating Debra A. Clark and Gregory Clark
    owners of Allure Furniture Designs and furnitureandacents.com. They
    have stolen thousands of dollars from consumers from 2004 to present.
    According to County of Los Angeles Registrar their last known address
    was 131 E. Holly St. #110 Pasadena 91103 and P.O.Box 50193 91115 The
    courtesy of a reply is requested. Thank you.
    Date: 2/7/2010 11:28:22 AM

Furniture and AccentsInternet Scammers

Ordered furniture online - never received. Kept being told it was on backorder. Finally requested refund and never received - they will not return calls or emails. The phone numbers listed on the website keep changing and becoming disconnected. Buyer Beware of this company - they are scammers.

Company Owner is:
Debra Clark
131 E Holly St
Pasadena, CA [protected]

Job: Furniture & Accents, Owner

RedBond Jul 23, 2009

Same thing happened to us. Ordered a fireplace for $573 and never received it. They claim it was on backorder.. emailed us on June 24th that it would ship in 48 hours. Well, that was over a month ago and no fireplace. they do not respond to emails or phone messages. We are initiating legal action.

brittany7664 Aug 10, 2009

Please contact me on what happens with this. I am out $500 so this is no chump change. Tghe probelm is this "backorder" problem has been happening since February and PayPal wont take diisputes after 45 days

brittany7664 Aug 10, 2009

look up Allure furniture.. same company. A former employee confirmed its a scam

• Mg
    M. Gregory Aug 10, 2009

I got my table but need to exchange/return it and I haven't heard any response to my 6 voicemail messages and 5 email requests. I bought through Yahoo shopping thinking it was legitimate...oh well. Any suggestions on next steps?

Dear M. Gregory,

RedBond Feb 07, 2010

Although I do NOT expect that Debra Clark will participate in any VOLUNTARY mediation, it will help establish that pattern of fraud the law enforcement officials keep speaking about. It will also provide another show of bad faith on her part when I take her to small claims court. I will keep you all informed. I hope you will take this link and fill out the forms and send them in. If you have had any luck please let me know.
    Cris [email protected]

Investigator
    County of Los Angeles
    Department of Consumer Affairs

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices