full lace wig Complaints & Reviews

full lace wigwig is hard and overprocessed

I ordered a curly lsce wig from Bella at China Lace Wig. The wig she sent me was hars, frizzy, stiff, and over-processed.

I contacted Eddie, the manager, hoping he would do something about it but he did nothing. Bella is saying the wig is normal and wont refund my money. Thry are horrible, and the hair is the worst hair I ever received.

If they mess up something, they wont refund your money back or let you exchange it. I've ordered from them before but not from Bella. I got a decent.product last time but what she sent me looked like it came right out of a rats nest.

BEWARE OF CHINALACEWIG. They dont stand by their products. They trest you badly.

full lace wigdiane shawe is not a theif

diane shawe is not theif people who are saying she is are NOT TELLING THE TRUTH I have meet ms shawe on many ocasion and she's a very nice down to earth person i can assure you of that.

Ms shawe is a proffesional who knows what she is doing and she has done my hair well and i couldnt be more satified with the outcome on evry appointment.

And when she fits the wig she tells what wig she is using.

DIANE SHAWE IS NOT A THEIF SO STOP SAYING SHE IS

FROM HER CLIENT

• Ms
    ms shawe is not a theif Feb 15, 2010

Diane Shaw does my hair for me and as a client i must say i am left very satisfied with my hair after leaving her. She is NOT A SCAMMER, she's a very sophisticated, down to earth woman who is qualified with what she does and is a PROFESSIONAL who know's what she is doing. when she does a wig for me she show's me what the wig is like and makes sure i am satisfied with it before she puts in on.

BLOSS

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices