FTFT Complaints & Reviews

FTFTSCAMMED!!

I invited this kid into my home and ordered a people magazine subscription from him. I was very busy taking care of my sick 5 year old, so i believed him and never checked online before i wrote out the check. It now has been 3 months and i have yet to see a magazine in my mail box. What the hell man? He saw i was busy and took advantage of me! Have fun on your little trip!!I will be letting the neighborhood know about this and i will be making a complaint with the prosecuting attorny for my county.

Respond

FTFTMAGAZINES

JUST LIKE THESE OTHER COMMENTS, NICE ENERGETIC GIRL COMMING TO MY DOOR TELLING ME THAT IF I BOUGHT THESE MAGAZINES, IT WOULD HELP WITH HER NEXT YEAR'S COLLEGE TUITION. I ALSO GOT TO PICK TWO CHARITIES A PORTION OF MY MONEY WENT TOO(YEAH RIGHT). I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD GET A CALL TO CHECK MAKE SURE I STILL WANTED THESE MAGAZINES AND MY CHECK WOULD AT LEAST TAKE 2 WEEKS TO CLEAR. FOUR DAYS LATER IT HAD ALREADY WENT THROUGH SO I COULD DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. MAGAZINES????!!! WHERE ARE THEY. SHE TALKED ME INTO GETTING 3 DIFFERENT MAGAZINES AT A WHOPPING $150.00. OF COURSE MY BANK CAN'T HELP BECAUSE IT CLEARED SOONER THAN I EXPECTED. THE BANK TELLER SAID"I'TS ALREADY PAID, THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO." THIS GIRL WAS VERY HARD TO SAY NO TO, PLEASE PEOPLE, JUST SAY NO AND CLOSE THE DOOR QUICK!!!11

3 Responses
      • Do
        doodle25 Nov 13, 2009

I was just scammed too. I started to question it when I asked if she lived in the neighborhood, she said she was from Oklahoma.. I immediatly jumped online and looked up this FTFT, and then called the bank to stop my check I had wrote. I went outside to see if she was there but she was gone.

• Hu
        Hubbs Sep 23, 2009

the same thing just happened to my wife and i, we are in southeast texas. FTFT or some crap like that we bought two magazines for three years, i wrote the check and when the guy left i looked up the company only to find the scam report. so i cancled the check and changed my checking acount number. anything happen so far with you?

• Mi
        MISTYD Sep 16, 2009

i just got scammed too and live in Louisiana..today 9/16/09
        i did put a stop pay on the check as she left, but am reading teh receipt which i freaking signed and am in panic mode...
        what did you do about it?

FTFTMagazine Subscription

I feel very used and $142.00 much poorer because of a scam artist selling magazines. She came to my door on a very bad day; I had been in a terrible car accident that morning. In fact, I ordered a magazine subscription to be sent to a Veteran's Home in Manteno, IL. I was truly skeptical but placed orders for two magazines. The seller wrote down two years' subscriptions without asking me if this was what I wanted to order. Her paperwork did look legal.
      I thought about stopping my check on Monday morning but for some reason did not do this. I attempted to telephone FTFT but my call was not answered.

4 Responses
        • Lo
          lori2010 May 28, 2010

i just had a young man come to my door, and tell me he was selling magazine subscriptions for a chance to win a hawaii trip..he said he could give me 3 magazines for the price of 105.00, i, of course said whooa, way too much, and he said oh well just give me your checks, and you have a waiting period of 5 days to change your mind, and when i said, sorry i don't have any checks on me at this moment, he blew up at me and was saying i wasted his time, and thank god gave me back my info, and stalked out the door. I was a little wary of what this whole thing was about, and googled and found this place, and its a total SCAM! so beware oregon, they're here!

• Mc
          mcbutter May 26, 2010

sherryjoe i ordered the magazines to and cancelled my check but my bank told me it was only good for six months all this after they waited eight months to cash my check. when i seen it on my statement from the bank is when i found out that the stop payment was only good for six months. just letting you know the know the system so make sure you keep adding the stop payment or your bank may have to pay.
          [email protected]

• Sh
          sherryjoe Nov 15, 2009

WELL AFTER I I BOUGHT THE MAGAZINES(147.00) FOR XMAS PRESENTS. THEN I CAME IN AND CHECKED THE WEB. I PUT A STOP PAYMENT ON THE CHECK AND NOW I AM CALLING THE POLICE THEY ARE STILL IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!

• Kr
          krispix318 Jun 09, 2009

Yeah, good luck with that. I had the same thing happen - I subscribed to "Us Weekly" and was sent "Every Day with Rachael Ray" about three months later. I raised a big stink and was sent "Glamour" as well. Not even close. Whatever. They're a bunch of idiots and I find solace in knowing that karma will come back and kick them in the ### :o)

I just feel bad for people who sell magazines door-to-door for a reputable organization because I'll never buy one again.

FTFT — Scams

Please cancel order #'s: F 232663 (Arthritis Today) and order #: F 232664 (P.C. Games) Please don't...