Frontier Pharmacies Complaints & Reviews

Frontier PharmaciesFraud

I recently started noticing a charge on my credit card with the CP2pay.com866-733-0577 charge on it. As I just paid off all my credit cards I called the number.

They indeed answered the phone as customer service. I told them I wanted to cancel and asked what it was for. The person said for Frontier Pharmacy.

Who? I asked. They gave me a confirmation number for the cancellation and said it was cancelled. I have never used them and would like to know how they got my credit card number.

I contacted my credit card company and disputed the charges and they are not paying it to the business. They told me if the charge comes up again to let them know. I am still seeing it on my credit card however.

I am so irritated with this right now. Who are these people? And why hasn't anyone, i.e., state agencies, government, etc stepped in to shut them down?

Frontier PharmaciesUnauthorized charges!

This company took my money and will not send product or respond to my many attempts to contact them. Tried to call again today 02/08/08 and all phone circuits are busy, saying please try again. They say they have live chat which is not true, say you can talk to a customer service rep. not true. You can never get a person on the phone.

• La
    Laverne Oliver Feb 22, 2008

I have been calling too. You never get to speak to anyone and the E-mail response that I did get back came in the Bulk mail. I felt that this was a rip off and I should have went with my gut feelings. I never received the perscription and my doctor stated that they never was contacted by thecompany.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices