Freelance Home Writers Complaints & Reviews

Freelance Home WritersUnauthorized billing

In September the Freelance Home Writers Miami popped up on my internet. I was interested and tried to get info. They said I had to pay $3.00 to retrieve info. I paid the $3 by using my credit card. Read their info and decided it was - not for me. On my september bill I was charged both the $3 (which was correct) and $47 for a membership. I protested to my credit card company, and they deleted the membership charge.

Now, in October, the membership charge is once again on my bill. I have once again protested the charge. I have never received anything from Freelance Home Writers.

Respond

Freelance Home WritersUnauthorized charges on my credit card

I noticed two charges on my latest credit card bill. One for 2.95, the other for 47.00. I have never signed up on their website for their services, nor did I authorized them to take money out of my account for any reason. I have no idea how they got my account information or why they are charging me. I'm guessing this is part of a scam and they are hoping people won't notice the charges on their credit card bills. I'm going to have my husband call the insurance company later this afternoon and hopefully they can help resolve the issue.

Respond

Freelance Home WritersMoney Scam

Hello,

I filed for my account to be cancelled over a week ago and being charged for the services that I did not want. I registered for their company and right away cancelled my subscription because things seemed fishy. I registered for a free trial paying $2.95 and then a week later got charged for $47.00 that I did not authorize and already filed for my account to be cancelled. Have yet to have my account cancelled and continue to be charged.

2 Responses
        • Ta
          takenacrossagain71 Apr 29, 2010

I was also scammed. I don't even remember authorizing the $ 2.95. I apparently did back in March...no cd no nothing. I never authorized the $47.00 to come out of my account which they did this month and my account is in the red because of it. I called the number and was told that I signed up and that if i didnt cance with in 7 days my account would be charged a monthly fee of $47.00. I would have never agreed to that much. She told me she would cancel my account and send me a confirmation email and I have yet to receive it. Total scam

Andrew Goldberg Mar 09, 2009

I too was scammed when I allowed Freelance Home Writers to debit $2.95 from my account for postage to recieve a "FREE" info . I Never recieved the CD but I did have (2) unauthorized $47.00 withdrawls from my account.

Freelance Home Writers — Scam charges

Upon initially signing up with Freelance Home Writers.com, I looked at the sight for a few days and decided...