Free Gas Central/Gasoline Redemption Center Complaints & Reviews

Free Gas Central/Gasoline Redemption CenterNever received a thing

In Nov, 2008, after receiving a $300 free gas voucher from a car dealership in Monroe, WI. I registered with Free Gas Central for $5 to receive my 12 redemption coupons for Dec 2008 threw Nov 2009. I've mailed in all gas receipts with the redemption coupons as instructed for each of the month so far. I have tried to call & the phones do not work. E-mail addresses don't work. and today in the mail I received back the Feb 09 reciets in my unopend envelop and marked Refused!! Free Gas Central's website (On Aug. 31, 2008, after receiving a $100 free gas voucher from Ed Voyles car dealership in Marietta, GA., I registered with Free Gas Central for $5 to receive my 4 redemption coupons for Sept 2008, Oct 2008, Nov 2008, and Dec 2008. I've mailed in all gas receipts with the redemption coupons as instructed for each of the months mentioned. Free Gas Central's website (www.freegascentral.com) told me to mail my original receipts with my monthly redemption voucher to Gasoline Redemption Center, 14100 Walsingham Rd., Suite 36, Box 12 Largo, FL 33774. As of February 19, 2009, I have NOT received any gift cards. Their policy states that each time receipts are submitted, I will receive a $25 gift card and during the final month, I will receive a $30 gift card with the return of my $5 refundable redemption assistance fee. I paid the original $5 fee via PayPal. I have received emails from Free Gas Central each month stating that my gas receipts from Walmart Gas stations had successfully been processed but I never received any gift cards. I've called and emailed the company several times and but never got an answer or response to my emails.) told me to mail my original receipts with my monthly redemption voucher to Gasoline Redemption Center, 14100 Walsingham Rd., Suite 36, Box 12 Largo, FL 33774. As of March 13th, 2009, I have NOT received any gift cards. Their policy states that each time receipts are submitted, I will receive a $25 gift card but that I have to pay a $5.00 fee to instate the policy between them & I. I paid the $5 fee via PayPal. I have received emails from Free Gas Central each month stating that my gas receipts had successfully been processed but I never received any gift cards. I've called and emailed the company several times and but never got an answer or response to my emails. last time I tried to call or e-mail the numbers didn't work & neither did the e-mail address. I still have the original letter & my receipt showing I sent them 5.00 and why. DONT fall for this it is a SCAM!!!

Free Gas Central/Gasoline Redemption Center — $100 free gas voucher

On Aug. 31, 2008, after receiving a $100 free gas voucher from Ed Voyles car dealership in Marietta, GA., I...