Free Bee Gas Complaints & Reviews

Free Bee Gasnever received gas cards

In Sept 08 I purchased funiture from Ashley Furinture at the time of purchase Ashley was having a promo. $100.00 a month free auto gas. I filled out the application and mailed it on 9/29/09 to Free Bee Gas, 14100 Walsingham Rd, Suite 36, Largo FL 33774. The voucher passcode is T6698701625. Todate I have not received anything.

I have contacted Ashley and they stated I have to deal directly with Free Bee Gas I have emailed and called numerious times. They keep saying I will receive something by mail with in a couple of days, still nothing.

Please help. Thank you
Lois Wakser

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
    • Sh
      Shar Mar 05, 2009

I actually paid a $20 fee to WELE Radio in Ormond Beach, FL for these gas redemption cards plus the $5 charge. (I actually spent $75 because I bought 2 extra "deals" for friends!) I've sent in receipts every month since September '08 and have never received a redemption card. My friends have never received any cards either. I've been by told by FreeBeeGas that they received my receipts in good order. I received an answer to an email in January that they had had "a complete sequel server database crash" but that they had "completed the new database software and are in the process of switching the new and the old." They also told me that all cards would be shipped by mid-January & should be received within 14 business days. When I tried to pull up their website, I got a site about bee pollen! I guess we've all been taken!

• Ty
      Tyeisha Wright-Charlot Mar 04, 2009

I to was promised the same thing with Free Bee Gas after visiting a timeshare and attendng a presentation the resort program offered. I however did receieved 2 gas cards when I started the whole program after mailing in the reciepts and waiting, waiting and waiting and then calling them since it took them forever to mail me the cards as promised so when they did mail the cards it was 2 for two months. And January was the last time I had spoken to someone as well as e-mailed the company. They said they were really behind and had a great response to the offer. Likewise the number is currently disconnected and no longer in service what a rip off.

• De
      Deborah Byrd Mar 03, 2009

I was promised $300.00 in gas gift cards from Free Bee Gas. They were suppose to send me a $25.00 gift card for each $100.00 worth of original gas receipts I provided to them by a certain date each month for 12 months. As of today I have submitted over $900.00 of gas receipts and this company still has not sent me anything! I kept copies of all the receipts I sent them and I followed up with phone calls and the last time I actually talked to a a person at Free Bee Gas was in January and was assured that I would be getting ALL of the cards promised within 2 weeks. Well it's March now and still no cards! I attempted to call Free Bee Gas this week and the number has been disconnected!

Free Bee GasHave not received gift cards

Was given a $150.00 redemption card which I processed with FreeBee Gas.
    I received my passcode and instructions etc. and starting in Oct. 2008 I faithfully followed the procedure each month. I have yet to receive ANY of the $25.oo gift cards I was offered for sending in my $100 per month in receipts for the gas I purchased. I have had NO RESPONSE to email and am unable to get through at their 800 number. I get a message which says this is an invalid #. I still have 3 months of this offer to go and intend to follow through on my end. I can only hope that this company will do the same. I did read somewhere that their database crashed. I have saved all my transaction #'s on my receipts. If I could be in contact with them I am sure they could still use this information to send my gift cards that I was offered. I can be reached through email [protected]@comcast.net.
    Mary Salvi

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Free Bee Gas — Rip-Off

We went to a travel club sales pitch in August 2008. One of the "free" gifts was $300 in gas. We signed up...