Forex Department FNB Complaints & Reviews

Forex Department FNBForex not executing inward bound money from Canada to South A.

18 december 2020 money from Canada (dollars) - Montreal Bank of Canada was wired to fnb forex South Africa. It's the 28 december 2020... No forex has been received according to fnb forex in my name.

Many phone calls (most of them cut me off) and emails were sent to fnb forex and private service suit. No joy.

So many emails advising that app is outdated or terms and conditions need updating... None of this works. The last agent told me my global dollar account is empty... Yes cause forex is sitting with the money inbound!!!

I have never been so frustrated with fnb forex department for a long time. Every month iphone in and shout at the people.

• Cl
      Claudia Davis Mar 01, 2021

Lost money to online Investment, really all I wanted to do was make a safe investment. To think I was sold the mirage of a wonderful investment with profits, worst part of it all I was being elaborately scammed. Geminihacks got it back for me ?

• Da
      Daniel Assange Feb 15, 2021

I got a friend, she also got fleeced by fnb. I have some experience with losing money to fraud so I told her to do what I did and contact the guys from welovetheearth040 @ g mail . com. They recovery professionals were able to get it all back. Cheers and stay safe