For You Flowers Complaints & Reviews

For You FlowersBad business practice

I bought a lovely bouquet from For You Flowers online store for over $50. Yes, I spent quite a lot of money on flowers but that was a present for a dear person so I wanted to buy the best bouquet.
When it arrived I was shocked. Flowers looked absolutely terrible, they were dead and even smelled nasty. Two flowers were also damaged during the delivery and were broken. I refused to accept them and demanded my money back. Delivery guy said that someone from For You Flowers would contact me later but that never happened. I am extremely disappointed with this company, they are very unprofessional and just lost a customer.

For You FlowersPoor Quality/Bad Service

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM !!! I ordered 24 muti-colored roses with a vase, box of chocolates, and gift card for my mom for Mother's Day. I live in DC and my mom lives in Ohio, so I tried this company out. The website was very nice, and the quality of product seemed to look beautiful. When I called the order in, the guy on the phone who took the order was clueless, (I should of realized it then). I purchased everything and it was to be delievered the next day. My mom called me the next day and "asked" if I sent her flowers...I said yes why, she proceeded to tell me that not only were the roses wilted, and NOT beautiful, there was no gift card, NO vase, and NO chocolates...when I called the company to complain, they would not refund my money, they would not let me speak to a supervisor, and told me that they would credit my account $10.00...ARE THEY CRAZY??? I cant believe I speant almost $100, and they would NOT help me out at all. What if you sent your mother a gift like that??? How would you feel??? PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM !!! QUALITY BAD, SERVICE BAD, they must like taking money from people!!!