Menu
2:58 pm EST

Fomaxtech - Employee expirence at work place

Life at Fomaxtech Bangalore

Would you like to be part of a software developing team that is changing the world? FOMAXTECH is the global leader in offshore software development and information technology. We owe our success to our outstanding employees who deliver outsourcing solutions to our clients. If you are interested in becoming part of a worldwide organization that is leading the way in system integration and innovative technology practices then you have come to the right place. We provide top of the line consulting and development for web and mobile applications, as well as offer portal and Internet development, SEO/Internet Marketing and premiere design & graphics for our customers.

Employee Experience

Our employees are highly trained in engineering, product development, client relationship management, supply chain management, business process quality, and enterprise integration. We also employ qualified professionals who have the capabilities to work with business process quality situations as well as business intelligence and infrastructure management.

Our strategic alliances are made up of some of the very best technology companies who work with us through our prestigious development center located in India. And our Information Technology Solutions & Offshore Software Development departments are made up of some of our most intelligent technical employees who strive on enhancing their relationship with our clients so that a long lasting partnership will be developed.

Philosophy & Learning

The overall goal at FOMAXTECH is to highly exceed our customer’s expectations by delivering them the right services so that their company may improve and become more profitable. We do this by combining the professional strength of our intelligent employees with the tools they need to make every client’s experience with our company a successful one.

We are committed to providing all of our clients with advanced technology products that can’t be found anywhere else. Our high quality solutions for success can pave a new way on the road to innovative digital economy. We strive to create a new approach to our relationship with our clients by learning new creative and helpful techniques everyday.

Personal Growth

The future of FOMAXTECH depends on the strength and intelligence of our employees. We need more professionals who want to work side-by-side with our clients, forming a personal and professional bond with them to ensure that they will only come to us for all their technological needs. We hope to bridge the gap between business and technology by offering consulting from our experts to the clients so that they can stay on top of the latest techniques as well. And we hope to improve our future methods by learning from past project experience. This method will decrease the amount of mistakes that occur while giving us a positive outlook on future tasks.

Why a Career with FOMAXTECH is Right For You

As a part of the FOMAXTECH team you are constantly learning innovative new things. We offer a wide range of career opportunities such as Microsoft Application Developer, SEO Trainee/Executive, Flex Developers, Java Developers, Web Developers and more. Take on a brand new role and change the way that technology influences the daily lives of businesses around the world when you decide to join the team at FOMAXTECH.

4 comments
Nov 06, 2012 5:42 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fomax tech worked positively for my project. They made changes after the project was completed according to my instructions without any problem. They always pay attention to the details and as a result they made me satisfied about the project.

E
Oct 25, 2012 9:59 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am very delighted with the work of Fomax tech. They provided quick turn-around for a very fair price. We look forward to continuing our affiliation with them.

T
May 06, 2012 9:31 pm EDT

It's true, this company will provide best and quality services in their web development companies in India.

T
May 06, 2012 9:29 pm EDT

Yes i had this company services, really it's best quality services they providing for web design services.

6:30 am EST

Fomaxtech - crooked company and Bad Management

Fomaxtech is a bad company to work with. I don't know how their company functions but as i have worked in it, so i can easily say they are spoiling agents all the time.

What they do is to hire the agents and then fire them very soon by making non-sense allegations. The manager RAJESH is also mother ###er he has no sense to deal with the agents on the floor. He used to humiliate people with a cunning behavior he is totally a double spotted tounge.

The company timings were also of 10 hours. but nobody is unable to move after 11 hours also

I like to say that no agent should go this ### company.

3 comments
I
Jun 08, 2009 4:09 am EDT

I totally with rajesh_kumar where they don't have a genuine software's all are pirated no assets from the company end who ###er wants to work in a company like that

R
Jun 02, 2009 6:20 am EDT

Warning guys. Fomax management does not pay to there employees what they promise.Some time employees does not get paid

C
Apr 09, 2009 5:57 am EDT

This guys requires people with more experience but the pay scale should always be less and they should nod their head like cows they should not hear any rejection from employees otherwise they are mentally tortured

What ###! on their part

R
1:19 am EST

Fomaxtech - Bad Services

This company uses fraudulent and deceptive practices in Seo (Search Engine Optimization), to scam you out of your money. Avoid them at all cost!

THEY ACT AS IF THEY ARE DOING YOU A FAVOR WHEN YOU WANT TO SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED CASH.

The Services where they provide is very bad with highest Prices, no proper response to the clients

Try to avoid this persons at all cost!

2 comments
A
Jan 30, 2009 12:46 am EST

Yeah windy is right the same thing has happened to me worst services i have ever seen with high prices for the ### kind of work they do & the CEO is just a stamp use for nothing how could this buggers survive these days

W
Jan 18, 2009 8:29 am EST

Do not pay to become a member. They took my money, but did not give me a membership. That was about a year ago. My bank took care of this problam for me. I was re-enbursed the money they took. Now a year later they charged my account for $39.99 without my authority. Again my bank is looking into this matter. The only thing you get for your money is no ads in between games. Since this has happened again (my bank is looking into to this) is I have not won a bingo and two times won 50 points. They have a way of keeping track of you. It is fun to play. It is too bad this company has to cheat the players.

ADVERTISIMENT
Is this your company? Claim your business, engage with your consumers, leave official public responses, track complaints and customer replies at no cost. Get free account