Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte Complaints & Reviews

Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte — No delivery of flowers, but charged

Flowers for my daughter's birthday were never delivered but my credit card was charged. Four phone call...

Floral Originals By Gregory ScotteNon-delivery for a funeral

I had ordered (on a Saturday) from their Internet Site (guaranteed same day delivery) a floral arrangement for my cousin's wake on a Monday & funeral on Tuesday (a rosary of carnations for her casket) and they never completed or delivered the order. They never even had the common courtesy of informing me on Monday that they could not complete or deliver the order (internet order required my cell phone number and home number). I called several times from the wake (very upset) and they always told me that I would be hearing from a supervisor (never called) and promised me that the rosary would be delivered for free on Tuesday morning in time for the funeral (never arrived). I just wanted to warn other families do not ever under any circumstances ever order from this website. They took the time to charge my MasterCard account for the rosary of carnations that were never delivered but did not take the time to call me on Monday to let me know that they could not complete or deliver the order. I have my attorney handling the charge to my MasterCard account just to let them know that they can not treat families this way when it is their last chance for families to do something special for their departed loved one. Please take my advice and never under any circumstances order funeral arrangements from an Internet Website (especially FTD).

• Su
    Sue Oct 29, 2008

they are horrible, did the same story to me. I have Bank of America going after them. hopefully we can spare others from them!

Floral Originals By Gregory ScotteWORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!! BUYER BEWARE !!!

Ordered an FTD Azalea Topiary Planter to be delivered for a friend's father's wake to be held at their house. Never arrived. Called and was first directed to a call center facility. After several calls there, I was given a 310 number in CA to talk to someone directly affiliated with the company and order. They did pull up my order and couldn't understand WHY this happened. Tabatha told me she would contact the florist and get back to me. No call back. Called again. She told me the order had been delivered and that she would send me a confirmation email with confirmation numbers and partial refund info. Never received it. Called again...spoke to Rachael. She called the florist who apparently could not reach the driver (they don't carry cell phones - I ASK you HOW does a florist stay in business with this type of operating procedure???). Again, more of the same and a promise to get back to me...no call or email. Called the next day and spoke to Kristy, the supposed supervisor. She confirmed the order was delivered at 3 PM but couldn't tell me the confirmation number. Promised to get right back to me with the info...suprise, surprise, no call. Called FTD. FTD said they have heard several complaints about this florist and to cancel the order asap. They hide behind the FTD name but they are the worst floral shop I have EVER encountered!!! STay clear!

Floral Originals By Gregory ScotteTerrible experience

At least I'm in good company. I, too, ordered flowers for same day delivery from FTD. They forwarded my request to Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte. I immediately received an order confirmation via e-mail. However, I never received a confirmation of delivery. When I attempted to call the florist, I was told my message would be forwarded to him. I never received an answer.

I called again several days later and was told, once again, I would receive word from him. None ever came. I called the number a third time. The answering service apologized profusely for the confusion and promised an answer from the florist. Guess what -- once again there was no response. I have now contacted my credit card company and am in the process of filing a disputed claim. In the meantime, I have called ProFlowers to fill my order. Hopefully, they will be more professional.

In my opinion, Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte has acted with incompetence. I would never use them again, and advise other purchasers to do the same.

Floral Originals By Gregory ScotteBuyers be aware!

November 12, 2007 I ordered a "Thank You" bouquet for my co-worker. The "Thank You" bouquet was to be a six roses mixed colors orange and yellow, the arrangement was to be in a gold vase with thank you on the front. Instead, she received a lavender and white forget-me-nots and a lavender vase with thank you on the front. After the delivery I immediately contacted Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte. The representative that answered the phone told me that they were the answering service for Gregory Scotte and could send a email regarding my incorrect order. So the representative sent the email and advised me that a representative from Floral Original by Gregory Scotte would contact me back with a resolution. I never received a call. The next day November 13, 2007 the delivery person contacted the recipient desk phone and instructed her to bring the incorrect order (flowers) to the front of the lobby for pickup. The delivery person pick-up the incorrect flower order, however never replaced the flowers. So now, not only did the surprise of getting flowers were ruined but she didn't have any flowers at all. I could not believe that Floral Original by Gregory Scotte sent a delivery person to retrieve the flowers and, did not replaced them. I immediately called the customer service number back [protected]. This time around I got a representative on the line stating that she was appalled that the flowers were picked-up and there was not a replacement given. This representative went on to say she would request for a refund and I would be not be charged for the purchase. She stated I would receive a call from Gregory Scotte florist to confirm the course of action. Of course I never received a callback. The next day I checked my online banking statement to see that I was over-charged for my purchase. Yes, the flowers that the recipient did not have at all now! The cost of the purchase with tax was $49.47, however I was charged $59.47. I then called for the 3rd time to the customer service center. I explained what happened all over again and I was told that a email would be sent to Gregory Scotte florist and I would receive a callback. By this time this sounds oh so familiar right? Just as I expected I never received a callback. So I said well maybe that will refund me over the weekend. Wishful thinking I guess, today is November 19, 2007 and I still do not have a refund and still do not have the flowers, and still I was over-charged for this purchase. I called today for the 4th time and spoke with Susan. She stated to me that there is nothing they can do because the customer service number is only a answering service. They only send information via electronic feed or email to Gregory Scotte's florist and request for a callback. At this point I'm livid! I requested for a supervisor, Jeremy comes on the line. Jeremy is the supervisor of this so called answering service team of folk that don't know anything but how to compose emails. Jeremy tells me that he don't know what the protocol is when there is a issue and there isn't a direct number to contact Floral Original by Gregory Scotte. The only thing he could do was send a email. My question at this point is who takes accountability for this mess up? I've never in my life had this much push back for customer satisfaction. I now stuck with a charge and no product. I will never order through FTD or Floral Original by Gregory Scotte again! And I will sure pass on this experience so that other consumers will be well aware.

Marianne Jaremko Jan 13, 2008

FLORAL ORIGINALS BY GREGORY SCOTTE...

If you're a HOLLYWOOD MOVIE STAR, perhaps you will get decent service from this company. If you're just an average person, don't expect any special treatment. Don't even expect your order to be fulfilled!

I ordered a birthday bouquet for my 82 year old aunt. It was supposed to be delivered... ON HER BIRTHDAY! It was not.

I called customer service that night and they apologized and said I would HAVE A REFUND BY THE END OF THE NEXT DAY. I also asked them to please contact my aunt and apologize. They said they would.

THEY DIDN'T!

The "local florist" that they contract with, called my aunt from their truck 2 days later and said, "We have a bouquet we would like to deliver." My aunt said, "It's too late, my birthday is over and my niece has asked for a refund." They said, "We have nothing to do with the dispute between Gregory Scotte and your niece. We would like to deliver the flowers."

I have called customer service 8 times to request my refund. They ALWAYS assure me that I will be contacted by "someone" and that they realize my ORDER WAS NOT FULFILLED!

NO REFUND. THIS WAS DECEMBER 10, 2007.

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

• Do
    Don Stanley Jul 02, 2008

I don't understand how places like this are allowed to stay in business. Further more I don't understand how FTD allows them to use their logo and their reputation!

• Valerie Jul 08, 2008

I ordered flowers via ftd.com on 6-29-08 for delivery on 6-30-08. As of 7-3-08 no responce to calls to the 1-888 number and no return calls. Beware of this contractor of FTD. I will keep posted. Very Poor service.

ann critelli Oct 01, 2008

I placed an order for flowers for a funeral in the amount of $125. I was guaranteed they would be delivered by 2pm the next day, which was also the day of the wake. When I arrived at the funeral home I was mortified to see that there were no flowers from our family that I had ordered form Floral Originals!!! I called Floral originals that evening to complain and was told by a rep that someone would call me back the next day. No one ever called. I called twice a day for 10 days, being promised the same thing each time by a nice rep. I still have not heard a word from the company and would NEVER use them again!!! What an awful experience and especially for a funeral!!! Do they have no compassion?

ann critelli Oct 01, 2008

does anyone know what recourse we have? calling the better business bureau? calling the attornery general?

• Be
    belinda Nov 17, 2008

I placed an order for a birthday in the amount of $66.94. I was also guaranteed they would be delivered the following day. When the flowers were not delivered, I called and spoke with a woman who said she would find out why the flowers were not delivered and would e-mail me an answer! When two days passed, I called back to cancel the order and asked for a refund. I was told Christina(the supervisor), was not in and what time to call back. I called back the same day near 4 pm to find out she did not come into work. I called the following day near 4 pm and she was not there. I have not heard from Christina, Gregory or his mama!!!

DO NOT USE THIS PEOPLE!!!

THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN CROOKS!!!

• Up
    Upset in Portland May 11, 2009

I ordered flowers for my mother, for Mothers Day. They were supposed to be delivered by Saturday. The flowers were not delivered. My account was charged twice. When I called the 888 number on my order confirmation, I reached an answering service that said they could only take a message. I did not get a call back. Calls since that time yield a busy signal.

Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte — Most horrible customer service I have ever encountered

I wish I had seen this site before I used Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte. They have the most horrible...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices