Flirty Girl Fitness Complaints & Reviews

Flirty Girl FitnessTried to get my $

I had ordered from flirty girls the exercise *** pole. I had been drinking when i made the call, well the next morning when i woke up i realized that i had spent about $300.00+ when it as all said and done. So i called them back less then 8 hrs later to cancel the order. well they told me i had to wait 48hrs to cancel because it had not gone thru yet, well i waited only 36hrs and called back well don't you know they already shipped out my pole!!! well when i told them i was calling to cancel they said i just has to send back the unopened product and they would send me back my money less $54.00-96.00 for s&h i went crazy i told them i had been told to wait 48hrs and called back 36hrs later instead they were not trying to give my $ back for anything well i got them i went to my bank and changed my credit card # and filed a complaint it took a bout 3mths or so but i got back every penny i will never order form a infomercial again. No matter how good a product "looks" if i can't buy it @ the store i don't want it!!! I REALLY HOPE THIS HELPS SOME OF YOU...

Shannon36535 Dec 29, 2010

Wait ... you got drunk. made a stupid purchase and now its there fault.. LOL

Shannon36535 Dec 29, 2010

LOL... Its like Drunk Dialing!

• La
    ladyjane6 Jan 12, 2011

do not order this unless you enjoy identity theft!! when i cancelled the automatic DVD shipments, the NEXT DAY someone in the UK had made a duplicate of my card and was trying to buy gas with it!! thank goodness my bank does not process out-of-country charges with calling me first!!

Shannon36535 Jan 17, 2011

Now thats helpful ladyjane!

Shannon36535 Jan 18, 2011

lmao... wrong place wrong time norman.. you should hang out at more bars

• Mi
    Miss_J Jan 23, 2011

That's kinda funny you drunk ordered. It makes me laugh even more when they tell you to wait and ship out your item instead. It's not funny to who it happens to, but seriously, ordering a stripper pole when you're drunk? That makes for a good story lol. I'm glad all worked out for you though...I had a somewhat uneasy experience but as of now everything is looking ok and they reversed my charges...I only had to ask 3 times so it wasn't as big of a hassle as it was for some people. Ask for Charlie, he was nice.

Flirty Girl FitnessUnauthorized credit card use

Same issue as everyone else who complains about "Flirty Frauds" .. I ordered 1 dvd and Flirty Girl started charging my card for things I did not authorize. When I called, they told me I had enrolled into their stupid program - Not consentingly you low life Firty Jackholes ...

These guys are tricky and underhanded - I was very careful to make sure all I was ordering was the 1 dvd for a 1 time purchase.

Apparently, "Firty Girls" is just code for "Scanky Douchebags". Don't waste your time - their dvd isn't very good anyway.

Flirty Girl FitnessDisgusted

I have receive 3 letters from Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau stating that I owe the company Savvier $19.99 for a item I never ordered or never received, and I want the letters to stop today!

First of all the third letter indicates that I have not responded to the claim so therefore they will consider this debt valid. I have never delt with a debt collector before and if all you supply people with is a automated system where you HAVE to select one of the options on which you're disputing the charges, rather then speaking to a live person then I wonder what kind of an outfit this really is. Who sends out false acquisitions in a letter and then doesn't provide a better system to have the "victim" respond?

I placed ONE order in March or April for 2 exercise tapes (flirty girl fitness) received, and paid for 1 shipment but then Savvier decided to charge my account without my authorization so I blocked my card. The charge did debit my account and I disputed every single penny because they didn't get my authorization for a second order plus on top of that I'm being accused of receiving a product I never received or wanted!

Please provide me evidence in a form of a signature that signed for this item, otherwise I do not want to receive one more letter for a charge I'm not quilty of.

It's so unfair that companies such as Savvier and many others feel they can just order items for customers without our permission, charge our accounts and then send us to a debt collector for clearly an error they created. Let me ask you... does that sound fair to you?

Sincerely,
Donna Garling

Flirty Girl Fitness — Fraudulent charges

I originally ordered two work out DVDs from Flirty Girl fitness in January 2009, which my credit card wa...

Flirty Girl Fitness — Unauthirized charges to card

After purchasing a DVD from Flirty Girl and recieving it, about 3 week slater another package arrives and my...

Flirty Girl FitnessGave card # to 1stSaveCom

I saw the infomercial on tv for flirty girl fitness. I called to order the dvd's. A month later they charged my card and sent the dvd's also they gave my card number and other personal info to a third party company called 1stSaveCom who then attempted to charge 19.82 on my pre-paid debit card for a membership to some program that would send gas vouchers and contiue to charge my card every month. I called the company that my card is serviced by and got the number for 1stSaveCom which is [protected] and demanded them to reverse the fraudulent charges. The rep stated that she would stop the charges and cancel my membership and I informed her that I never signed up or authorized them to charge anything to my card and if it happens again they will be speaking to my lawyer! So If you order flirty girl fitness products be aware they sell your info even though they claim they do not. The number for flirty girl is [protected] and again the number to 1stSaveCom is [protected]. Flirty Girl Fitness is helping this other company run a scam on people and it needs to stop.

• La
    Larry Jun 22, 2009

If you want these vids, buy them off Ebay there are tons of them! (I should have done that!) aAt least they won't put you on auto delivery like this company did after you order the intro order!!! No warnings, no emails or letters, just UPS at the door with another box. I looked up the website and saw they charged me $26.99 and sent me pretty much the SAME video as in the intro offer! In the fine print it says they will charge you *again* in the ammount of $19.99 in 30 days, making for a total of $46.98 for 2 stupid workout dvds. NOT WORTH IT!!!
    I used their live chat system, and they told me to call the # after I said do NOT CHARGE MY CARD! Called multiple times and was on hold forever. Live chatted again, and it must be a computer with canned answers. They didnt answer my questions, just said theres a balance of $19.99. They said to ship back the vids and if the 'return qualifies for a refund' they will mail u a check.

Ended up calling my bank and had to cancel my card before they charge the next installment. Now in dispute over the $26.99, and they told me to hang on and wait to hear from them before returning the vids.

• Sc
    ScummieFlirtyGirls Feb 15, 2010

thanks !! ... I just turned them into my credit card company and will pass all this information on to them, too. These jackholes need to go DOWN and do a little jail time.

• To
    Tomtina Mar 01, 2010

Thank you so much for all your complaints! I almost ordered these videos. Now thanks to everyone I now can save my money and not get scammed!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices