Flamingo Financing Complaints & Reviews

Flamingo FinancingRefuses to comply with active duty orders

Please do not use this company!! My husband just went acitve duty with the ARMY. I submitted his orders to receive the 6% interest rate he is entitled to by being active duty. It has now been over 2 weeks since I sent the orders to them. They refuse to comply. They have now stated 3 weeks later that they want old paystubs and a letter from his commander. I don't mind the stubs if i had been asked when the paperwork was submitted however, I was current on my loan and advised them that it needed to be adjusted before I made my next payment. They never adjusted so now they are telling me that I have to bring the loan current before they will process paperwork!!! I am in the process now of setting up an appointment with a Jag officer as well as the Dept of Financial Services. They do not realize they have to comply with the soldiers and sailors act. Please do not obtain a loan with these people. They are rude and have responded to me with responses such as "well its your fault that he joined the military." And for all those like me who have already been screwed...Its not over yet, I can only hope they are as rude to the Jag officer as they have been to me!

Flamingo Financingpay back is a ###

ahhhh haaahh! Good news, all those rude people who were employed by this company are now jobless and perhaps getting the same treatment back at them! So the shoe is on the other foot lol, for you all always remember what goes around comes around, Victory to us, the ones you didnt give a ### about !!! KARMAS A ### LOL!

• Mi
    Military Wife Aug 27, 2009

• Ap
    apap54433 Sep 18, 2009

FF is the absolute worst loan company I have ever dealt with. The other day I dealt with a pleasant person and worked out a payment option because I lost my job. Money is tight and I am working on that. I paid a month of payments and I had two more weekly payments to get caught up. I called today to make a payment and she was so very rude. She stated that if I make the one of two payments they can still come and repo the car. I asked her how they make money on loans and she said that most people that make their payments are on time but we would make money on your car going to the auction. LOL Some people take their job so personal and when you give a person that has never had power like these people they abuse it. I said listen I don't car I just want to make a payment.

She says, "I am going to end this phone call with you don't care and I will put your car in repo." WOW, I hope she comes to personally get it because I HAVE A FEW CHOICE WORDS FOR HER! I WILL BE GOING TO THE PRESS ABOUT THIS, AND IF NOTHING IS DONE I WILL KEEP TYPING. THAT IS IF I CAN GET THERE WITHOUT MY CAR GETTING REPO'D BECAUSE OF ONE WEEK $60.00 LATE PAYMENT. THAT'S RIGHT SIXTY DOLLARS NOT ANY MORE. LOL. I have been a customer over a year by the way.
    The key to this story is I was calling to make a payment. I WAS MAKING A PAYMENT! NOT TRYING TO GET OUT OF ONE. IT’S BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE.
    I JUST FINISHED WITH THE BBB SO I HOPE IT WORKS

• Mr
    MRMAN Sep 23, 2010

We have had nothing but bad dealing with this company i was one day late with my payment it was do on friday i was not able to cash my check before they closed tried to go on monday morning my truck was gone call them to and ask why they put out an order for repo they said because i was late just like everyone elese they were very rude all throught i got my truck back with in two hours and 1500 dollors a 1000 to F F and 500 to the tow company i was charged more money for tring to just pay off my loan early check my credit and they put it was repoed i have the title it was paid off that day Do not deal with any CAR COMPANY THAT USE F F SAVE UP AND BUY FROM PRIVATE OWNER

• Ex
    EX FLAMINGO WORKER Feb 03, 2011

KARMA IS A B*TCH! I APOLOGIZE TO ALL THE CUSTOMER'S I MAY HAVE BEEN RUDE WITH. I ALSO WAS VERY PLEASANT W/ CUSTOMER'S AND HELPED THEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY AS WELL. WHEN YOU HAVE A MANAGER WALKING UP AND DOWN THE HALLS YELLING AT YOU FOR NOT YELLING AT THE CUSTOMER'S U END UP CHANGING YOUR WHOLE MOOD AND TRY TO GET THE MONEY.. THE PAY WAS VERY, VERY GOOD THERE PLUS THE BONUS WAS EXCELLENT BUT THAT REALLY DOESN'T GIVE A PERSON AN EXCUSE FOR TORMENTING OTHER SOULS. EVENTUALLY WORKING THERE THREE YEARS CAME TO AN END AND THE COMPANY WENT DOWN... I'VE BEEN STRUGGLING MYSELF AND HAVING DIFFICULTY PAYING MY OWN BILLS NOW. I PLAN ON CHANGING MY CAREER (AUTO FINANCE) AND START HELPING PEOPLE... FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART - I KNOW MY HARDSHIP IS CAUSED BY KARMA AND I TELL MY HUSBAND EVERYDAY... SORRY U GUYS!

Flamingo FinancingTheir Rude Ways

Well, like all of the complaints I have read. We too have one. If anyone is thinking of going with this company please don't. My husband bought a car a year ago and was financed through Flamingo. At first it was ok because there was a local office we went to and the people were very nice there. The office closed a few months back and that is when the trouble started. We would call and make payments over the phone and found that every time we did, we were changed a $5 fee. Seeing how the price of everything is in the world today, we have to scrap and save every peny we get. That first day that we were late on the payment we were called 14 times and so was our family members. Even family members who live miles away. We didn't understand it, but I guess Flamingo didn't either. My husband was told that after the first payment that he could switch to a monthy payment plan at any time. They lied to us. My husband called them and talked to a rep to switch to the monthy payment and the rep told him they don't have one. One of the reps told him, and I qoute "your a piece of s**t" and when the rep said that they would repo the car and have to pay $3000 and up to $1000 to the tow company. Then he said "if you hide the car you will go to jail you piece of s**t and I don't give a d**n about you"
I don't know about you but what kind of customer service are they trying to give?
In all of this the reps always hang up on him when he asks for the manager or supervisor.
When we finally were able to talk to one of them it was horrable.
The manager Ms. Taylor told him that he was a lier, if he was a day late on his payment that they will take the car, and that there was no hope at all and then hung up him. We want to trade the car in to get rid of Flamingo Financing, but after reading all the complaints I guess she is right, there is no hope for us. If there is anyone who has or known anyone at all that has found a loop hole to getting rid of them, please share it with the rest of us so we can save ourselfs.

Sign,
The poor people that Flamingo Financing steals from

• He
    heimy schwartz Aug 26, 2008

this company is ridicoulos.my 19 yr old son is currently trapped in acar loan with them @26% interest rate-we may just put the car in my name, hide the car and blow off the rest of the loan.this company should be investigated and sued for usury.

• Da
    Darccy Sep 19, 2008

I always thought i was by myself until i found this website...Flamingo is terrible...they call me over 20 times, my job, friends and family for being short 3 dollars..and they make it so hard to get caught..i begged them to switch me from the weekly payment and they said there was no way...just pay it..no remorse...not willing to help a customer...

• Le
    lesline Nov 13, 2008

i always thought i was the only one.i'm telling they so rude when you call them to make a payment they act like you calling them to ask them for money instead of you giving it to them. the reps don't take their time with you, i called one time trying to change my payment from weekly to mothly they said no they can't do that. They talk to you in any kind of way like you a nobody.

• Cl
    Clara Nov 21, 2008

Please report flamingo financing company to the better business bureau if everyone they have ripped off reports them they will hopefully be investigated and others will be warned against them.

PLEASE

u can do it online and it will be processed within 24 hrs

• Ca
    carla Jan 30, 2009

I've reported Flamingo Financing to the BBB, and have yet to receive a response. My husband and I have a loan through them for about two years now. For the pass couple of months or so we have been having problems with them. A couple of months backs we got a letter that we wrote them a dishonest check, my husband has made several phone calls to resolve this matter and was unsuccessful in reaching someone at the company. When we finally got in touch with someone they told us the bank had returned the our check. I've been on the phone with the bank and had them send me past monthly statements to see where we went wrong. The bank had no record of any check or checks being returned from Flamingo. Yet again we tried to get in touch with Flamingo, another fail attempt. The following month we made a payment well above the amount owed because our records showed we were a payment behind. I don't know how we could have missed that. We made a total payment of $580.00 dollars to cover the present payment and the one that was missed. I made the payment through Western Union because once again I could not get through to Flamingo Finance by phone. Two weeks after making the payment our car was repo. We tried calling for about two hours and finally got through. We were told that they have no record of the car being repo, that we were five weeks behind on our payments. We asked to speak to a manger and was transfer to the voice mail of a Ms. Jackson. It was a day later that she got back in touch with us. She was RUDE!!! She basically told us we were behind on our payments, we wrote a bad check and they have no record of our address, and to get the car back we needed to payment $850.00 dollars. We presented proof that payment was made two weeks prior to the car being taken, that the bank had no records of returned and you guys repo the car so therefore you have our address. The returned the check that there were talking about was an error on their part. We requested a print out of our monthly statements, interest being charged, balance owed on the car and ms. Jackson told us that the company does not provide those. We asked to speak to her supervisor and for his name and Ms. Jackson hang up on us.

sassy May 01, 2009

Well most of the people that you speak with in Flamingo are not going by thier real names unless it is a local office in your area. The calls come out of a call center in west palm beach. I worked for them almost a year in Jax and was let go for no apparent reason other than that the new Manager for the Jax area wanted to hire the temp as her Assistant manager. I was the assistant manger and was let go by rudeness over the phone. I took one day of becasue of my blood pressure and they knew I had problems becasue I gave them letters and everything. The next morning I had to go to my doctors and I called and told them I had to go to my doctors becasue my blood pressure was not coming down and I was told that I was no longer needed and this came from the new Manager Deborah Riedel. We did not even know the collectors real names either they go by ficticious names. I know that the old Manager of collections was very rude himself and fired anyone that question him as well. If anyone needs a car loan and the company wants to send you through Flamingo refuse the deal. They do not offer monthly agreements and they also place fees that are not correct on your files as well. They will also add fees everyday that the note is due wether it is late or not. I do not know if the office in Jax is still open but I know that this is a rip off company and I can tell you that they do need to be shut down. I have not found a job since they let me go and I am certain that they are giving me a bad name as well.

• Li
    lifeafter1212 Apr 21, 2010

I have retained a lawyer and am looking for anyone who is interested on becoming part in on a civil case against this company. They are a rip off, they are out to take advantage of people who are less fortunate. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks so much!!!

• Ai
    airboatnaked Sep 06, 2010

I am so glad that I just got my car paid off! What i did with the weekly payment is i would call in ahead and set up a monthly payment---yea i got charged but i only get paid once a month...my last payment was for 8/31/2010

• Tr
    Tracey Adams- toombs Oct 25, 2011

I know how everyone feels I had my same run in with this company . I was on my last of payments of 1500.00 that was left. I had just moved and needed to just make a paynment late and boy did I get the nasty mouth of all of the Flamingo employees. Well they took the car and was very nasty to me my family calling all over like I was a criminal. Even the repo man was shock on the amout that I owe and that they were taking the car. But it was a relief to me and my family the nasty people was just a mass along with this company. My name is Tracey Adams- Toombs

Flamingo Financing — Rudeness!

I have had an account with FF for one year now. They have me on a weekly payment of 67 dollars i have asked...

Flamingo Financing — Poor service!

Flamingo Financing - http://www.flamingofinancing.net/ Is the company I am complaining about. I am not a...