FJR Advisors Complaints & Reviews

FJR Advisorsinternet fraud offer on 2 publications

I stupidly decided to try 2 of FJR's internet publications @ $9.97 each. I was supposed to immediately receive the download info. All I have been getting is more solicitations for more so called publications. I am smelling fraud. Frank Rumbauskus seems to be a fraud and I hope he is soon stopped from his selling of this lie!! I only wasted $20.00 but it still pisses me off that this guy hasn't been brought up on fraud charges and put in jail. I'm sure I am only the tip of the iceberg.

FJR Advisorsover charged

I bought a set of cds from FJR and was expecting a $9.95 charge for shipping, theycharged me $15.25. I returned the cd set before the 30days and the information was not useful. They said they didn't recieve the cds back and charged my credit card $97 and $47, the prices was supposed to be $99.95. I stupidly sent the cds back via the post office and don't have a tracking number, they claim they didn't receive the cds. I am disputing this claim. The worse part in addition to being overcharged is that you can't talk to a live person.
    I believe this is a scam.

FJR Advisors — Scam and cheating

I purchased an ebook from FJR Advisors which was supposed to be locked from printing for 30 days. After 30...