Fitness Magazine Complaints & Reviews

Fitness MagazineOnline account

I have been trying for two months to delete my online account with Fitness Magazine. How can a web site not have a section for delete account. I try looking it up in their search engine and get articles.

Then to make things worse, I click on customer service and get directed to Shape Magazine and asking me to log in with my account - I don't have any magazine subscriptions to either and should be able to just sent to a page where I can either click "delete account" or a page where I can actually send an email asking for help in doing so.

Now I'm mad and even more disgusted. I have unsubscribed to newsletters, but I don't even want my email in their system. This kind of issues among others are the reasons why I don't want this magazine or on the web site.

I would like an actual site to contact customer service. I want to be able to ask for my account to be deleted and get the conformation email saying it was done because I am the type of person to check and see that it was done.

Sorry, but Fitness Magazine has went down hill and just isn't good anymore. Especially the service part.

Fitness MagazineSubscription not authorized

I did not authorize this magazine subscription, they charged my credit card. There is no phone number to contact them, there is no way to contact them. I will dispute the charge on my credit card but others need to be aware of them and their suspicious activites. Thank goodness I am young and understand what they are doing, how many older people are they scamming?

Respond

Fitness MagazineSubscription not renewed but keep getting

I keep getting Fitness Magazines.I ordered and paid for one year...got a notice saying that I owed for my subscription. I didn't order but went ahead and paid because they said that it was about to go to collection. Now they started another subscription. How can I contact Fitness besides the computer. What is their phone number, main office?

Fitness Magazine — Sending me magazines i never subscribed to

I subscribed to guide post magazine for my mother in february 2009. Then all of a sudden i started getting...

Fitness Magazinebilling

they keep billing me and i never subscribed! I have tried to cancel but they will not accept! I don't want there stupid magazine and I am not going to pay for it!

1 Response
          • Da
            dave and sheila Oct 06, 2009

I never subscribed to Fitness Magazine. Did not know what to think when the first issue came - threw it away. Second issue came with a bill. I called and complained.

I informed the billing department that I had seen on the internet that they were involved in rip-off scams in other states and that I wanted the billings to stop. They said it would be taken care of.

Today I received a letter from "fitness CUSTOMER SERVICE", stating "Thank you for contacting us concerning your invoice to FITNESS. Our records indicate an amount due of $16.97 for 33 issues." They want my charge card numbers!

The unsigned letter has a signature block for a "K. Michael Konrad". What do I have to do to make him go away???

Fitness MagazineBilling for subscription I didn't order

Fitness magazine is terrible about billing for subscription I never ordered. For the life of me, I have no idea where they got my name, address, etc. I NEVER ordered a subscription, but they began sending me magazines and then the bills started coming. Bill after bill came, and I would send it back with written statement that I never ordered the magazine and to stop sending the magazines and the bills.

I have e-mailed them, written them, tried to call (no phone number available), etc. to try to stop, but they do NOT listen.

I threatened legal repercussions in my last e-mail message to them in December 2008. We shall see.

4 Responses
            • Ri
              rico a Dec 20, 2010

i think fitness magazine got my infomation from a seller on amazon.com or ebay . i think this scam seller forwarded my info to slam me with a mag subscription for a percent.. Have any of you getting unwanted mag subscriptions . bought via amazon or ebay if we match crappy lil sellers we would have the likely suspect.. ex us patrol junk cam, mem foam, norton software, i bought 30 times on amazon or ebay before i got slamed... jacka**es claiming to be with ebay kept calling my home demanding my credit card number saying i owed them money. ha ha ha got rilly nasty with me ha ha lol .i always have a big bag of cash money for these punk scammers but they will never meet me in person to collect what i have for them> lol i had some stupid punk scammers driving all over texas for three days to collect money at western unions they would call and i kept sending them driving all over lol ha ha . i figured ill keep the punks busy so they wont be ripping off people.. im pitbull tough investagator security bodyguard. im not the one to fool with fools

• Mu
              musician7 Jul 04, 2009

I did internet research and found eons of complaints against Fitness Magazine. Hoping my complaint to Iowa Attorney General, Consumer Protection Division will acquire some action

• Mu
              musician7 Jul 04, 2009

The same is happening to me, and I just reported Fitness Magazine to the Iowa State Attorney General's Office.. This company is fraudulent and should be put out of business. They stuff people's mailboxes with unsolicited Free copies of their magazine and then bill them ex post factor. What a racket.

MARILYNN Jan 24, 2009

I DID NOT AND I WILL NEVER ORDER THE MORE MAGAZINE...
              WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??
              MY MOTHER DIED AND STILL GETS SUBSCRIPTION!!
              STOP IT NOW!!