fine India Complaints & Reviews

fine IndiaNon payment

Hi friends i have invested rs. 1lakh in fine india. but didn't got a single rupee. i want to refund my money back. but the co is already in supreme court. how do i get my money back??? please help me. my email id is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ha
    harishthakur Sep 15, 2010

Hi friends i have invested rs. 60000 in fine india. but didn't got a single rupee. i want to refund my money back. but the co is already in supreme court. how do i get my money back??? please help me. my email id is [email protected]
    [Complaint comments] Comments [Complaint country] India [Complaint category]

• Ra
    Ravi raja kumar salimata Feb 09, 2011

Hi friends i have invested rs. 1lakh in fine india. but didn't got a single rupee. i want to refund my money back. but the co is already in supreme court. how do i get my money back??? please help me. my email.id is [email protected]

• Su
    suffering customer Dec 04, 2011

dear friends we have invested lakhs togather in fineindia private limited. it is really great cheat that we could not get our money when we are in great danger. kindly let me know the present status. my e mail id [email protected]

fine IndiaNO PAYOUTS

CAN I GET MY MONEY REFUNDED OR SHALL I FILE A FRAUD CASE IN GOA. AS FINE INDIA OFFICERS ARE ONLY MAKING PROMISES EVERY MONTH.

• Va
    VAISHALI SATISH MANE Feb 23, 2010

I AM A MEMBER OF FINE INDIA . HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY REFUNDED AS YOU ARE MAKING ONLY PROMISES IN EVERY MONTH. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE COURT CASE GOING ON.

• You have not sent any letters to any investor that you will be refunding the money invested which is very very essential.any number of promisses can be made in air but what goes in writing is the final Your commitment towards refunding has to be declared . Investors are not party to your court case why should the investors get affected because there is a court case against fine india. Consumer case can be easily finesd against the company because time is the essence of any business deal so please send induvidual letters regarding refund

sandeep vishwakarma Jul 23, 2010

I INVESTED 20000 RS IN FINE INDIA COMPANY HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK PLZ HELP ME REPLY ME [email protected]

• Ah
    ahamedrefaye Sep 03, 2010

I HAD DEPOISTED RS 10'000 AND I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED PLEASE BE FAST AND SAY THE SOURCE WHERE WE COULD BE REFUNDED

MANOJ KUMAR PATNAIK Sep 17, 2010

Dear, I doubt ; we shall not get back our money, unless Mr Nasir comes to us openly through his web site.
    I am also one of the victims with nil returns.
    You contact to their office telephonically as given in the site.If possible please find Mr Nasir 's personal phone and
    let me know too.
    [email protected]

• Bu
    Butu Oct 07, 2010

Dear Nasser Saheb,

Please do something and live us.

• Py
    pyny91 May 07, 2011

i invest Rs 10000 i only get 1000 back someone help me...

fine India — Non Payment of Payouts to the Members

Since last few Month Company is not Paying it's said bonuses/incentive/interests to the...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices