FinallyFast.com Complaints & Reviews

FinallyFast.commy sony VAIO is now DEAD after finallyfast.com

I start out with few errors that I was getting from Internet Explorer, and a bit of slowness of the computer...then I saw this commercial it looked like the perfect solution,
after I ran the software they found lots of errors that needed to be fixed...after the fix I rebooted the computer...
and since I have not been able to restart the computer...ever, , , it can't find the proper files to reboot...it goes into a weird cycle of checking the harddisk and rebooting on its own...

My SONY Vaio is dead.

• Do
    Don Cook May 12, 2009

i have repeatedly asked for a refund, starting the day after i purchased, and i get no response, and no refund, they didnt wait till trial was over, they charged my card within minutes after i joined

• Em
    Embicios Nov 19, 2010

The download on this site is actually is a Trojan horse. It took $525 to fix my computer from this, and I had to go to a store. Although, I had it bad. Some might not be able to get it 100% off, some may totally fix it, some may need a new hard drive. I was fooled, so you don't be! :)

FinallyFast.comVirus and adware

Like lots of people, I saw the commercial for Finallyfast.com and went to the site to see if my computer could be made faster.They tell you to download thier "search software", so I picked the save option as usual.When I went to install, My AWG antivirus program put up a window that the program being installed has 1 virus and 3 adwares.Apparently they infect your computer then want to sell you a program to remove what they put on there.Don't do it.

FinallyFast.comRip off

I saw a commercial for Finallyfast.com, which promised to speed up my computer. Against my better judgment, I decided to check it out. The web site looks official, even saying it is endorsed by Microsoft. I downloaded the software which (of corse) found errors that he program promised to fix.

I decided to order the program for 29.95, since it had a 100% 'Money back guarantee.' When I tried to order it, I was told that my order couldn't be processed due to my address not matching my card, which I knew was false.

I was then attacked by a Trojan virus that has since just about killed my PC. The next day I received a call from my bank that I go hit with charges 5 times for 29.95!!! When I called them they said that the only thing open was sales and that they couldn't help.

Biggest rip of ever! I'm working on calling computer Crimes.

FinallyFast.comMessed up my computer

I saw the commerical, my husband and I decided to purchase this software. As soon as I installed it, it found 599 errors, afterwards this program would pop in the middle of other websites, freezing up everything. My computer has never been the same, it runs slower, and freezes. I put in a complaint over the internet as stated on the site I have not been contact by anyone, and when you try to call the number [protected] all you get is a recording directing back to the internet. What a Scam!!! shame on you!!!

Lisa

• Co
    complaints2 Dec 04, 2008

What the commercials should really be saying:

Boy 1:"My new computer was fast, now when I went to FinnallyFast.com its not as fast as before. I click on my games and the blue screen of death shows up!"

Girl 1: "Hey I went to FinnallyFast.com, I'am gonna check my e-mail.."

5 seconds later

Girl 1: "HUH, MY COMPUTER JUST DIED!!!"

Announcer: "If you just visited our Website FinnallyFast.com, is your connection slower now since you visited our piece of trash site? Your in for a big surprise. FinnallyFast.com installs spyware, Adware, and worms which makes the best computers crash and die bringing your computer back into stone-aged condition, making it more slower than before."

Boy 1:"Its like throwing a grenade into my C drive." BOOM!

Announcer:"We said that FinnallyFast.com was good to remove registry errors, junkfiles, and adware. Only problem is, we stall your computer making it so you will never be able to use it again.MUHAHAHAHA. "

Boy 1: "Hey FinnallyFast.com sucks, ITS TIME TO SUE!"

• Pr
    Private24365 Jul 15, 2009

FinallyFast.com scam, FinallyFast.com sucks, FinallyFast.com blows, FinallyFast.com rip-off, FinallyFast.com complaints, FinallyFast.com class action lawsuit. FinallyFast.com + prison time=Finally Fast Long Prison Time. FinallyFast.com is a scam! Do not buy any of their crap. Look up any of the above in any search engine, and you will see more than they show on TV.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices