FIA CSNA Complaints & Reviews

FIA CSNAHard Inquiry

After reviewing my Experian Credit reporting I discovered that I have a hard credit inquiry on my record. I DID NOT make any such inquiry! I believe that some one got personal information and committed FRAUD. I am asking that this be removed ASAP.

• Queen of Credit Jan 26, 2015

Although this is some basic info in this letter to dispute an "inquiry", you may want to be more specific and state what company and the date that the inquiry was obtained on. You also want to add the supporting documents that you think you were a victim of Identity Theft such as an Identity Theft Affidavit (google search this or go to: FTC.gov/IdentityTheft to download theirs) and also send your IDs: Driver's License, Social security card or top copy of a tax return; and 2 utility/cable/phone bills or a bank statement to show your current address. These are required by each of the 3 credit bureaus (Experian, Trans Union and Equifax) in order to work on your dispute request. I hope this helps your readers. Any questions, contact us at: [email protected] for more info. 29 years of experience using State/Federal Laws and protecting consumers rights!

FIA CSNAunauthorized credit inquiry

An inquiry was made by FIA CSNA of my credit file, this creditor had no autorization to make this inquire or to request a hard copy of my file. I have an fraud alert on my equifax, so they requested it through Transunion

• Eh
    e_hartung Feb 28, 2009

FIA CSNA pulled a hard inquiry without my conscent on my credit report Experian on 2/25/09.

• Hw
    hwang1 Dec 01, 2009

They also did 3 credit inquires in one month without my authorization. I also had a fraud alert on my account with all 3 bureaus. I had a credit card with BOA but it was canceled long ago. Even though they have the right to do a soft check on their customers, there is really no reason for them to check on me since my account had been closed. They just like to do it anyway because they can.

• Ka
    kay mc Jan 16, 2010

I too had an account review inquiry from FIA SCNA. Who gave them permission to do this?

• Wa
    WallyS Feb 19, 2010

Who is FIA CSNA? Why do they get people's social security to inquiry for a credit info? Please help me find out if I am worring too much Or should I take any action?

• Kk
    KKAu Jan 16, 2012

I have the same feeling as WallyS. Why can FIA CSNA make unauthorized inquiries for credit information? Is there anyway to stop it?

FIA CSNAUNAUTHORIZED HARD CREDIT INQUIRY

THERE ARE 5 "REGULAR INQUIRIES" ON MY CREDIT REPORT DATED
10/26/2007, 01/18/2008, 02/28/2008, 04/29/2008 AND 06/02/2008. ACCORDING TO THE CREIT BUREAUS A REGULAR INQUIRY MEANS I AHVE REQUESTED CREDIT. I HAVE NOT REQUESTED CREDIT BUT THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO BUT HOPE THIS COMPANY RESPONDS TO MY DEMAND AND HAVE THESE INQUIRIES REMOVED

john robbins May 06, 2009

these guys did a hard credit pull today on my credit report! i hat this.. brings me down points!

FIA CSNA
    DE5-019-03-07,
    NEWARK, DE 19713

• Js
    jstadther Aug 07, 2009

I was speaking with a Direct TV rep trying to get a price quote to compare with the current cable carrier I was using. They told me they would need to run my credit before they could help me. I told them no and hung up the phone. As I am refinancing my house, my bank told me that I needed to write a letter explaining each hard credit pull that was done on my account in the last 30 days. One was from Direct TV. I was shocked and upset. I said no and they did it anyway. I have no trust In Direct TV. I will never do business with them. When I called them to complain, they said since I did not have a Direct TV account with them, they could not help me and would not help me get this situation resolved. Wow!

• Ga
    Gan... Mar 09, 2010

on 03/09/10 FIA CSNA did an unauthorized credit inquiry on Experian. I dont know why they were doing this. I didnt have any business with them. POssibly this could be realted to my Allstate home and auto insurance estimation. It looks like Allstate agent passed my info to FIA CSNA since this happened on the same day.

Cheryl278782 Mar 29, 2010

DID NOT AND HAVE NOT DONE BUSINESS WITH THIS OUTFIT. EXPERIAN REPORTED AN UNAUTHORIZED HARD CREDIT INQUIRY FOR ???? REASON...

• Vk
    vkcool May 15, 2010

New Account Banking: New Bank/Credit Card opened in my name without my permission on 5/14/2010. A Credit Activity Alert alerted me to this effect.

Cheryl L Rosenberg Nov 08, 2011

Cheryl L Rosenberg
    5450 E Deer Valley Dr
    #4210
    Phoenix, AZ 85054

This company made a Hard Inquiry on me 12/03/2010 without my permission and it is remaining on my credit history and damaging my credit score.
    Please have them remove this immediately!
    Thank you!

FIA CSNAinaccurate reorting on credit bureau

this compant has pulled creidt reports for home loans without my authorization also has inacurately reported information my credit report and refuses to remove bad

• To
    totellthetruth Mar 05, 2009

This is in fact a terrible company. Argumentative, nearly fraudulent. I would never ever accept a credit card from these people again. Bank of America bought them, then being caught in the middle they never sent statements via mail or email for an old bill I didn't even know existed. I called them. I have had perfect credit for 20 years. With one phone call over their mistake, they reduced my credit line from $47, 000 to $10, 000. I have reported them to my congressman, and to the Bloomberg financial network.

• Sh
    shirleybaby1 Apr 06, 2012

I have gotten a credit report that states I have an outstanding balance with FIA CSNA of $4974.00 I do not or have ever had an outstanding balance with them or any other credit card company. How can I get this taken off my credit score?

FIA CSNAUnauthorized Hard Credit Pull

FIA CSNA did an unauthorized "hard" pull on my credit on 09/16/08. If they are associated with MBNA or B of A, they could have easily done a soft pull and spared my credit report the inquiry damage!

• Me
    Meria Mar 21, 2009

I found the same on my credit history on 11/22/08 FIA CSNA was there and had run a credit inquiry on me. I would like to know how to contact this FIA so I can give them a word or two. I understand they are affiliated with MBNA a household finance company and mortgage loan affiliates. I never request a credit inquiry from them or any mortgage affiliate being unemployed for more than 8 months.
    VB

• Zi
    zimexlady Feb 27, 2011

My credit report is full of monthly ( 8 months) FIA CSNA requests. I want this removed. I had a freeze on my report but it got past this. WHO ARE THEY? At 80 years old, I have no interest in getting any kind of credit.

FIA CSNA — unauthorized 'hard' credit checkl

On 12/20/2007 this company made a hard credit check without written or oral authorization. I am writing them...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices