FIA Card Service Complaints & Reviews

FIA Card ServiceA service that does not apply to self employed

About 10 mo. ago I had purchased a product from fia card services to protect my account from being delinquent due to being sick or out of work. They insisted that this product was good for some one that is self employed.

I came to find out it was not true. I had a car accident that caused me to not be able to work.

Since then I cancelled the product and Aprox $800 charged to my account that is lost.

They refuse to credit my account after many calls to customer service and the last thing they said to me was write the company. We all know what happens to that, it goes's to the wayside.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Go
      goodluck.888 Apr 21, 2009

Before I make a internet payment, I check on the bill and the balance was supposed to be 0.99 % until October, 09.
      The Fia purposely post the due day 04/10/09 and I post the electronic transfer payment on that day but today I received a bill that post a late charge $39.00, interest up from 0.99 to 9.99 because they change the due date to 04/06/09 . Customer service said, you cannot proof what they had done. HAHAHA!!! Just being trick to their o.99% transfer balance, within a month they manger to make $180.00 from you.

I will try to report it to banking committee but as the customer service said " how you can proof it, they control the data.

Be aware !!

FIA Card Service — ELECTRONIC CHECK PAYMENTS

I am under a special program of payment a debt and they discount the amounts more than regular electronically...