Far East Jade Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Far East JadeJADE JEWELRY, JADE PENDANT

Wow, I am so noticing a red flag trend here. I also received the wrong jewelry and did not get my money back. In my case, the hassle would have been more then the piece so I did not pursue it further. However, I do hope that more people will find out about this so they will not make the same mistake as me and so many others.

James Randazzo Mar 21, 2011

On March 8th and 9th I placed an order for a Jade ring and on the second day an oreder for a chain, here it is March21st and thay have never been shipped. Far East Jade told me they were shipped but they never arrived. They are quick to take your money but you don't get your order.

• Kw
    k_wa Jan 03, 2013

I got same problem with this company they received my return but did not want to give money back, . they show paypal the tracking number they sent stuffs to me, but they did not give paypal the information the return items they got. This is rip off company, paypal should investigate this company and not working with them. Current problem in November 2012. Items returned in November till now I still not get the refund. Their address is 1643 Warwick ave #128, Warwick RI 02289 outside the box, hope this is their CORRECT ADDRESS.
    K

• Kw
    k_wa Jan 03, 2013

rip off company

Resolved Far East JadeBuyers beware!!!

www.fareastjade.com who “specialize” in jade jewellery. Just a warning to other consumers out there, not to get sucked in by this company because they will rip you off.

Purchased some online jade and they sent the wrong stuff. After sending it back to them, and they agreed to refund me but after weeks and weeks of phone calls and e-mails, no sign of the money.

Ran off with my money and no merchandise to show for it!!! Buyers beware because they do NOT keep their word!! I hope my post will help others and spread around so that no one else is taken advantage of on this TOTAL rip off website!!!

• Je
    Jerzee Girl Feb 24, 2009

Thank you so much for your post. I was just going to buy something from them, but I checked BBB. They are not accredited and did not respond to three complaints. I guess I can add yours now. If you're looking for jade, I've had VERY GOOD experiences with Anela's Jade, it's an eBay store. He is honest and reliable. Very personable and very fast. Great communication.

• Fa
    fareastjade Sep 04, 2009

wish that I had seen these complaints before I ordered from this company. I ordered a jade bracelet and was sent the wrong color. I contacted them to get return information and was given an address to return the bracelet and was told once they receive the return the correct bracelet would be sent. IT WAS NOT!!!

I later checked to see if the person/address I returned the bracelet to was a valid address and the operators in Warwick, RI could not find it!

STAY AWAY FROM FAREASTJADE. They are RIP OFF / CON artists.

Muriel

• So
    Sonia Chen Jun 04, 2011

I purchase a Jade Bangle in 2004 and had to send it back for a different size.The company DID NOT GIVE ME A PROBLEM..I got back the size i needed..

• Uc
    Ucimleih Jul 29, 2012

I ordered a jade bangle last June 30, 2012 and until now i haven't receive my item. I had few email to them and never emailed back.

• Ht
    htruong Sep 04, 2012

They rip me off :(
    Anyone .. go aways from Fareastjade for your moneys !!!