EZSVER Complaints & Reviews

EZSVERIllegal Credit card charges

I had also ordered flowers with ProFlowers in the US and it seems that they gave my credit card information, unbeknownst to me, to Easy Savers and they have been charging my credit card with a charge of $14.95. They have gotten away with it 1 month before I realised it listed on my card charge statement. The next month I called Easy Savers and demanded they stop and credit my card since I never authorised the charge. The wrote me back saying they would credit my account immediately. However, the next statement I received showed now 2 charges from them.
I first denounce ProFlowers for giving my information away without my permission and then I denounce Easy Savers for what I voew as nothing less than Criminal behaviour and Theft! I am looking to file charges against both companies for their behaviour!

EZSVER — continuous charges on credit card

I purchased flowers May 2008. I recently noticed a charge of 14.95 on my credit card bill. I brought up...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices