Extreme Lean Rx Complaints & Reviews

Extreme Lean RxFraudulent charges

Like the other complaints about this company, we were charged 84.97 that we never authorized or purchased anything from this company. I've been trying, and will continue trying, to contact someone at this company.

We do use credit cards on-line, but since some of the other people have stated that they have never used the card to purchase anything on-line, it would be interesting to see how the credit card #s were acquired.

It would be interesting to see if all of the people who have had charges were from the same area of the country or if we all used the same credit card types.

Charles Richardson May 31, 2007

I did not order this product from CJW HOLDINGS INC. The charge is for $84.97. This was not authorized.

Charles Richardson May 31, 2007

This charge for $84.97 is unauthorized on my debt account by CJW HOLDINGS INC.

• Ka
    Kathy McCally Jun 01, 2007

I did not order this product from CJW Holdings Inc. Unauthorized amount of $84.97 was charged to my account. This is Theft.

• Ka
    Kathy Habben Jun 02, 2007

Same thing just happened to my Mom. Same amount same company. I was checking the internet site for her, when I googled it and came up with this. Hers was on a credit card, I had her cancel the card and put in a dispute for charges. Thanks for the information.

John Roger Losh Jun 06, 2007

My checking acc. was charges $84.97, this was an unauthorized charge.

• Zo
    Zoe Ellis Jun 07, 2007

There was a charge of $84.97 placed on my credit card that I have not used in 2 to 3 months. This Extremeleanrx, what is it ? I called the phone number and all they give is a web site. So how do I get my money back. This web site is just complaints. I will be turning this over to the fraud department of my credit card. Who else do we talk with?

Christine Louise Stringer Baccus Jun 08, 2007

I have found on my Capital One account an unauthorized charge in the amount of $84.95.

I am unaware of this company. I have made no contact with this company and I have not received any materials, products, or merchandise from Extremeleanrx.

David J. Cheslak Jun 10, 2007

Same thing. Charged on Discover twice last month for over $120 and then twice this month for over $86. All four charges in dispute. These guys suck.

David E. Pilcher Jun 12, 2007

Just got hit with a $84.97 charge on my Citibank M/C, as apparently several others on this site have judging from the posts... I'm pissed!

Extreme Lean Rx3 unauthorized charges

I also have unauthorized charges from this company 2 charges for 106.90 on 4/30/07 and 1 for 89.90 on 5/18/07. The charge shows as REVENUESHIELD with partial phone number. I called the credit card company and they told me it was extremeleanrx - Their website: extremeleanrx.com does not have any contact information, just a form to fill out - which I'm sure doesn't go to anyone.

It is on a DISCOVER card - I am wondering if the other complaints were also DISCOVER cards - as maybe they hacked into that system???

• Bo
    Bob Alvey Jun 01, 2007

I like the others on this site have never ordered nor ever visited this website until 2 unauthorized charges showed up on my Credit Card Statement. I have tried the same numbers 800-906-7150 and 866-882-3186 only to get the same messages. After visiting the sites given on the recording the only way to dispute a claim is to registered. It seems to me that I would have had to register to sign up for the product to begin with. I have pulled some Whois records and will try call the admin of the web site to see if I can get any info from there Administrator of the web site Extremeleanrx.com it SomainsByProxy.com. Address 15111 N Hayden Rd, STE 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Az 85260 Phone 480-624-2599. For adiprenerx.com (the other web address that they are mentioning on the recording) is MetaPredict 87 East Green St, Suite 305, Pasadena, California 91105 phone 626-796-1004. If anyone can find out any info on this I would love to hear it.

• Mo
    Monique Lopez Jun 06, 2007

Its not only discover cards its chase cards too!

• Te
    Teresa ward Jun 08, 2007

ExtremeLeanRX.com charged my checking account for 84.97. I did not authorize any charges on my account, I tried to call them and was referred to a web site.

• Le
    Les Speed Jun 20, 2007

They are a scam. If you have called them and/or emailed and they won't remove your number - Call the BBB, or the California District Attorney and mention wire fraud. Also, call Adbrite, where these heathen advertise and complain about their unsavory business practices. They will remove their ads. As well, we will call their landlord and creditors asking them to cancel their dealings with such criminals. Finally, if you would like to join our Class Action lawsuit, email me at the number above -let's gets these losers!

Jac McClain Jun 26, 2007

I am also a victim of RevenueShield. I reported it to American Express and they launched an investigation. Yesterday I received a letter from them saying they are going to put the charges back on my account because they cannot get a response from these people. They must be stopped!

• Sh
    Shirley Bush Jan 12, 2009

I received a product called Extreme Lean RX today, in the mail with no return address label.

I have never ordered this product. I am waiting on my credit card statements to see if I have been charged for this product.

Extreme Lean RxCharges on my credit card

I just received my credit card statement and i have a charge of $84.97 from cjw holdings inc. [protected] utah, when i called the number it tells me to register a help ticket online at www.extremeleanrx.com. I have never ordered from these people and i would like to know how they got my credit card number. I have never used this card to purchase anything on-line before. So have they hacked into some data base and stole my information? I will register a complaint and file charges with my credit card company and make them aware that i am not the only consumer that they are stealing from.

Josephine Stabile Feb 10, 2007

I have had numerous charges to my credit card all without authorization. I have tried phoning and E-mailing with no results. I am really getting annoyed and frustrated with this scam.

• Li
    Linda McGregor May 23, 2007

I was billed 74.95 and 69.95 and never ordered from this company, called in February and they said they would credit my account, but it would take 2 billing cycles. But I have never seen a credit.

• Ar
    Arlene Weyrick Jun 08, 2007

On June 4 there was a charge of $84.97 on my bank debit/credit card account that I do not know anything about. I tried calling the number listed and I get a recording telling to go on line at www.extremeleanrx.com but when I do the item comes up under complaints, so then I tried the other e-mail address they give which is adiprenerx.com and there is no such e-mail address. Sounds like a scam to me. Is there anything I can do besides talk to my bank.

Extreme Lean Rx2 unauthorized charges on same date to credit card

I had 2 charges of $106.90 posted to my credit card both on the 30th of April 2007. I have never visited this product's website and I sure don't need diet pills since I only weigh 86 lbs. I don't know where or how they got my credit card info, but be aware this seems to be wide spread. The name of the company listed with the charges was RevenueShield8668823 American Forkut. The 8668823 is only a partial phone number for them. The complete number is [protected], but when you call it you only get an automated voice message that tells you to go to one of their 2 websites and fill out a trouble ticket. The message says that is the only way you can get any thing done in the way of customer service. I called my credit card company and disputed the charges; they gave me a number of [protected] for the Revenue Shield Co, but when I called them they said that ExtremeLeanRx is not one of their companies and they are trying to get their name and number removed as a number to call for ExtremeLeanRx. They are the ones that told me it was a diet pill or plan.

• Re
    Renay Koos May 25, 2007

I have also be one of the many lucky chosen ones to be ripped off by this company. I had a charge of $84.97 under the name CJW Holdings with the phone number of 866-882-3186. When I went to file a complaint with the BBB the phone number is linked to a company called:

NAME: Ultralife Fitness
    BBB MEMBER: NO
    CONTACT: Ms. Kallie Ashby
    ADDRESS: 857 West South Jordan Pkwy Ste 201
    South Jordan, UT 84095-3523
    PHONE: 800 757-1279
    Website: www.trugenixhoodia.com

They denied they were the company who put the charge on my account. They have a web of different names that they use to pull from people's accounts. I'm not sure where they are getting our account numbers from but this company needs to be stopped! I also tried to go to the web site they give you on the recording when you call 866-882-3186 but they just informed me that i agreed to certain terms when i signed up, problem is I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR ANYTHING!!! The next step I'm taking is to file a complaint with the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center. This company needs to be taken down!

• Pa
    Paul T Coynes May 29, 2007

Same thing happened to me... Same name, same phone, even the exact same amount. Where do these ### steal our account #'s from???

• Kk
    K. King May 31, 2007

You guys part of gnc by any chance?

David Grauberger Jun 01, 2007

We were gust ripped off by this company for $ 84.97. Would like to know how there doing it. Were two old people on meds that won't let us that this kind of medication so we know we didn't make any such order.

• St
    Stephen Jun 02, 2007

I just got off the phone with Discover Card for the second time. I called to dispute two charges for $106.90, both on Apr 30. The credit card company credited the two charges and told me they would contact the company for verification. I just had another charge for $89.90 on May 18 show up.
    All three report as:

REVENUESHIELD8668823 AMERICAN FORKUT

I was told by my cc support person they had not responded to the inquiry and it was for Extreme Lean Rx. I rarely even use this credit card, let alone for diet products. A google search on Extreme Lean Rx brought me to this page. So the good news is my cc company is supporting my disputes. But if charges continue to appear I will need to close the account and get a new one :(

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices