Exam Services Complaints & Reviews

Exam Servicesrefund guarantee

I paid $130.00 for a package that would get me ready for the exam services of the USPS. I waited and waited and finally got notification of an exam in Prescott, Arizona. I was promised a refund after I got hired and worked for a week. I have been trying to get a hold of someone in the company and all phone numbers have been disconnected. I am due a refund as per my guarantee.

Exam ServicesPostal exam kit

I have had my materials for over a year. They want you to travel up to 100 miles to take the exam. If you live in a small area and don't have transportation, too bad. They refuse to give me my money back because I haven't taken the test. I also have a disability. They don't tell you the job requirements over the phone. You only know about them AFTER you order the book. If you can't do the job or if the title you want isn't available (even after a year) you're out of luck. BEWARE. They're a SCAM. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!!

elaine scotece Apr 03, 2009

i passed the test and its been over 1 year. others took the exam without paying this fee

the 800 number dosesn't work

the 800m number doesn't work i feel violated

Chante Apr 16, 2009

that ### doesnt work and there no exams in my area also the only exams avialable is 931 932 933 943 916 and they tellin me i cant get my money bck there was testing no there wasnt its a rip off they never even emailed me for notice.

• Jp
    jpamphile Jun 09, 2009

i have since i have the kit they never send me to get text, now ineed my maney back .jean pamphile

• Jp
    jpamphile Jun 09, 2009

i never get no exam since 2 years

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices