Ewc Payments Pty Ltd Donvale NE Complaints & Reviews

Ewc Payments Pty Ltd Donvale NEFRAUD!!!

This company has taken $9.95 out of my account causing overdraft fees and nsf charges to my account ... It has to completely process before I can dispute anything and I have ten other charges from billingservices.com and findsupportonline.com plus the nsf charges on those... no one will answer the phone and when they do you CAN'T UNDERSTAND A WORD THEY SAY!!! my account is now $-400.00 and counting because of companies like this.. they are out to ruin peoples lives. and their credit. I'm 20 yrs old and getting married in 14 months, I work in retail. This was the last thing I EVER expected to happen to me. Believe me this will be disputed and these companies will pay all of my charges and give my money back. I WILL NOT back down from this until I see that whoever is conducting this is brought to justice!!! Word to the wise, get fraud protection on ALL of your accounts. ask your bank?!?!?

Ewc Payments Pty Ltd Donvale NE — fraudulent charge

just got an unauthorized charge of $ 69.95, which is exactly the amount what i authorized to charged by...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices