EVA airline Complaints & Reviews

EVA airlineNOT willing to do price adjustment

I purchased 2 air tickets from EVA website on Nov 15 and the price was $1150 each including tax. My flight will be in Feb 2009. The price of the exact same ticket drop from $1150 to $983 on EVA website yesterday. I called EVA and asked why they dropped the price they said they didn't know there's a promotion coming. They refused to do a price adjustment for me. That way I pay an extra of $330 for NOTHING.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

EVA airlineBad service

I purchased 2 air tickets from EVA website on Nov 15 and the price was $1150 each including tax. My flight will be in Feb 2009. The price of the exact same ticket drop from $1150 to $983 on EVA website yesterday. I called EVA and asked why they dropped the price they said they didn't know there's a promotion coming. They refused to do a price adjustment for me. That way I pay an extra of $330 for NOTHING!!!

Comment Guidelines