ESPN Complaints & Reviews

ESPNthe rose bowl split screen presentation

The 5 pane presentation of the Rose Bowl is an abortion! I am not a bookie or a coach watcher so why to heck do you want to interrupt the presentation of a good football game with a bunch of meaningless crap. I would prefer one screen as traditional but two might work if I had a 50 inch tv. If you wan to mess with something try another day and another sport. I am now going to try and find it on radio so I can at least get the full picture!!!

ESPNPolitical propaganda

Espn used to be great for sports fans, the site was very informative and had all the latest news! But then they started to post news that had nothing to do with sports at all! Now they even post stuff about politics and why on earth these topics are posted on a sports site? Now Espn is full of hate and anger, people there are ready to kill each other only because they have different political opinions and positions! What a huge disappointment! I have enough of this political propaganda and I'm out of here!!

ESPNonline lottery

Through email saying I have won and been selected to recieve the amount a person will contact me and then do the neccery arrangement with rbi there after got a call fro rbi a lady saying I have to pay 25000 inr to process my winning amount. Sending the email I recieved.

Espn head-office,
3 queen carolina street,
w6 9pe london,
united kingdom.

Dear selected award winner,
mr. Kausar ali jamali

this is to inform you that your draft and promotion award certificate has been issued by the espn promotion commission today dated 18-06-2012.

A bank draft of (£1, 000, 000.00) one million u.K pounds is been handed to our licensed staff and arrangements are been quickly perfected for our licensed staff mr john nicolas to travel via british airways to india tonight with your bank draft as explained earlier for immediate conversion to india local currency and subsequent transfer by the reserve bank of india to your bank account.

This implies that mr john nicolas will arrive india tomorrow morning (19th june), and once he arrives india, he will get a local phone number and inform you on his arrival then he will proceed to the reserve bank of india to submit your draft. The reserve bank of india will contact you over the phone to inform you about your winning draft money and whatever procedures involved they will communicate to you in accordance with india local laws on such payments.

Congratulations once again and please if you have anything you want me to clarify call me on my number below however if you do not have any question expect mr john nicolas in your country india with your transfer files as he will submit them to your country apex bank which is reserve bank of india.

Thank you and congratulations.

Mr graham smith
director for people operation
espn star claim 2012

Comments

• Di
    Diana McCracken Dec 31, 2008

I will never, ever, buy a product or service advertised by Billy Mays. I DO NOT NEED TO BE YELLED AT! I CAN HEAR JUST FINE! We now know to MUTE our TV whenever one of his commercials airs. I'd like to take the products he promotes and shove them down his throat!

• nahndrea Sep 11, 2009

I want them to stop sending me magazines and send me my bill so I can pay it off.

• infromation that got to our verification department comfired that
    mobile numbers and email addresses of winner has been hacked
    and winners are now been contacted illegally
    do not respond to such messages as they are not in postion to pay you your
    winning PRIZE.
    for proper verification send your full names, Address, Telephone Number and Winning number
    you recieved to the united kingdom invesigation bureau on [email protected] so as to enable
    them ascertain if you really won the lottery and give you infromations on how your prize can be clamed
    you will also be informed if the winning message you recievd is a fraud notification

• Fa
    fazal hussain Dec 17, 2012

Dear sir give below are my particulars
    Name: FAZAL HUSSAIN
    Address: Ex Chief warrant officer fazal hussain Muhammdi town PAF road Mianwali Pakistan
    Phone No: 00923327748736
    I have received 3 consecutive Email regarding my winning of 100, 000, 00 British pounds in ESPN lottery
    Although I know as internet user that such kind of Scam massages are being forwarded by stupid gang yet I would request your Majesty to investigate and inform me through given Email and oblige.
    [email protected]

• Fa
    fazal hussain Dec 17, 2012

Dear sir give below are my particulars
    [email protected]

• Ca
    carmen jova gonzalez Nov 07, 2013

ESTIMADO SEÑOR DE LA LOTERIA : QUERIA DEJAR EN CLARO QUE ACA EN LA ARGENTINA LA GENTE QUE GANA NO TIENE QUE PAGAR UNA SUMA DE DINERO PARA PODER, COBRAR YO PIENSO QUE ESTO ES UNA ESTAFA ASIA LAS PERSONAS Y PIDO QUE SE INVESTIGUE, .PORQUE NO PUEDE SER QUE AMENACEN CON ABOGADOS Y ESTUDIO JURIDICO .CUANDO UNO NO COMPRA NI UN NUMERO DE RIFA ., YO ESPERO QUE SE INVESTIGUE LO MAS URGENTE POSIBLE ASI NO SIGUEN ENGAÑANDO A LA GENTE, ...!!!

• Le
    Lepricon Jul 26, 2016

Comment made by commentators “Fans deserve to see GOOD FOOTBALL on Monday night” should apologize to not only Seattle and it’s fans but the Rams and their fans. There NOTHING wrong with last nights game as a matter it was well played. Badly officiated but well played. Then to follow it with “next weeks game will be GOOD football” insults ALL fans of the game and makes the commentators not only look foolish but show just how ignorant they truly are! It will be comments like this that will eventually make fans stop watching ESPN if they continue to carry Monday night football cause honestly unless your name is John Madden no one cares about your opinion!

ESPNTaking money from known thieves and crooks!!

I can't believe that ESPN is really still taking money from Direct TV for commercials on there "home" ESPN station. Hopefully, everybody knows to never, never, never sign up with Direct TV, that is my humble opinion. Want to see something fun? Type "Direct TV thieves" or "Direct TV fruad" into Google and enjoy. If you think this is not that serious or that I'm making it bigger than it really is, just wait until it's your grandmother thats being lied and stolen from. And if thats not bad enough they actually have the arrogence to "rub it in" that there is nothing you can do and we can do whatever we want to. Wait untill it's your mom, your sister, your elderly neighbor and then you will understand just how seriously Direct TV is "explicitive" with peoples credit, there checking accounts, and credit cards. DONT EVER EVER GIVE DIRECT TV YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION!!! I know it's hard to believe but they will screw you and mach you while they do it. Just look around on Google about Direct TV stealing, decieving, and cheating victims one after another. You think you can call and convince them that you didn't deserve "those charges" or whatever the grevience is, your wrong. They won't let there employees give refunds or cancel accounts. It won't happen. They will just steal your money and your screwed. And who is making best budies with them, our "old" friends ESPN. Spread the word, it's really incredible, I'm shoked they would put themselves in this situation.mmmmmmmm guess they want $$$$ more than viewers. I didn't know that.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices