ADVERTISIMENT

eShopHere.com Complaints & Reviews

eShopHere.comNo response, no product received!

I bought a product from eShopHere.com 5 weeks ago and have not receive anything from them. I emailed them with no response, which they said would be in 12 hours with thier responce. I have called them numerous times and get an voice mail that I can't not leave a message because they say it's full, every time I call. I sent them a check for $50.43 for an ashtray and the check was cashed Oct.20, I think that was the date. The order was placed Oct. 12, 2006. They do not accept credit cards. You have to print out a form and send them your order with payment.

I have received NOTHING from them.

What can someone do about such things??

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
    • En
      encnc Sep 09, 2014

I placed an order online with them. I received an order confirmation. They posted the charge to my credit card, but I never received the merchandise. They do not return email inquiries, the phone number goes to a generic voice mail and they do not return my calls.

• Be
      BenH54 Dec 07, 2009

Ordered this item 2 weeks ago and it was charged to my credit card. Haven't received it. Can't get any response from this company via phone, email or fax.

Martha VanAman Jan 16, 2007

I have had the same problem with them and am out $187.93. I will be contacting the Dept. of Justice and filing a complaint today.

• Ga
      Gary D G Dec 17, 2006

I too have not received my order from ESHOPHERE.COM. My advice is to stay away from them, scam,scam,scam.

eShopHere.comNo one ever responds!

Browsing through Googles I was looking for a company that sold Hotel Bell man’s cart and I discovered Trayvad eshophere.com. They had the best price throughout all the companies listed in Googles. I send them a check about 45 days ago and I have been calling them and e-mail there support e-mail address listed on there site. No one ever responds nor has the merchandise ever been sent. I have no other way of contacting them. There are several e-mail address and I have sent messages to all of them. Below please find all the e-mails that I have sent there support line. Also the number I have endlessly been calling is [protected] which is the only number listed on the web site. Please advise me of what other steps I should take to get this resolved.

Maggie