Envision Holdings Complaints & Reviews

Envision Holdingsharassement

They are taking money from my checking account without authorization. When is it gioing to stop? been going on for over a year.stopped payment on account but still taking money from my account

5 Responses
    • Ks
      ksfarmgirl Oct 10, 2011

Just received a letter saying I owe them over 230.00 and I know I don't. Can't get a hold of anyone and there is no website. Shows one of the phone numbers they had listed has been disconnected. I think will send them their letter back and tell them to prove that I owe them money. I am thinking they took over another magazine scam business and that is how they even got my name. Like the people before me I want to know when will this ever end. If this helps anyone the address given on the letterhead is: P O Box 630032 Littleton, CO 80163 Number listed was [protected]. For some reason my phone will not even allow me to call that number. K.A.

• Bi
      big fig Jun 01, 2011

this co. is a bunch of scam artist . how do they get your account no.? i have made a phone call to the postal authorities about mail being sent to me demanding that i pay for services that i never ordered or wanted. the post office said they would check into this matter. who is tanya ames or ben archer ? i can not get hold of these 2 people, tanya is supposed to be the owner and ben is supposed to be the office mamager . i can not get hold of anybody by phone or letter at their offices. how do you get hold of these people to stop this nonsense? any answers from anybody about how they stopped these people and their scare attacks . big fig

• Sp
      spbj May 11, 2011

I am having the same problem. I have tried to call and left many messages to call me back. I have never given them permission to take money out of my account! Never heard of this company until I saw it on my bank statement! I want them to stop and give me my money back!!!

• Vi
      Vivian Marie Sep 21, 2009

This Envision Holdings diver me up the wall.

• Vi
      Vivian Marie Sep 21, 2009

I like it to Stop call me to make get right number .on account

Envision HoldingsSwindle signup

After making a subscription with one company, received a call from Envision stating he needed confirmation of information. He read off all my information (where did he get that info?) acting as if he were the manager of the original company with whom I made a purchase.
    When he said that it was a purchase for 5 years, I told them not only no but ----no. Iwouldn't be alive that long. I am 81. He cut the tape before my refusal. Now being billed. Have not received even one magazine either. Beware

Respond

Envision HoldingsHarrassment

4 Responses
        • Ba
          Barbara Oxendine Mar 20, 2009

How can I get these people to stop!!! It's an electronic check but what's worse is that the address is not mine nor is the telephone number. They just don't deduct once but several times over so many months--I've been able to catch them within a few days but it's getting old. They don't answer the phone number--they don't return letters or nothing.

john Mar 18, 2009

"My mother is 85 years old. She is being harrassed by Envision holdings. She is being told that she owes money for magazines that she never ordered and phyically never received. I am about to launch a campaign to identify the People like Ben Archer whose name appears on a homemade business letter for Envision Holdings. I believe that this man preys on elderly people by harrassing them and confusing them on the phone until they end up aiding him in performing identity theft on them. When my siblings and I try to call him back from my mother's caller I.D. the number for the international operator [protected]) appears which makes it impossible for us to call him back. He calls mostly when the elderly people are alone so that they cannot receive assistance while he out talks them on the telephone. We are determined to get to the bottom of this man's scam."

i've spoken with ben archer and had a lot of questions answered. he is a collection agent for the company. this 'harassment' is an attempt to collect a debt that is owed. ben informed me, and it makes sense, that he does not do sales since that would be a conflict of interest, so it's highly doubtful he called this woman and tried to confuse her into giving him information. he actually spoke quite clearly and articulately - i was not in the least confused. have you tried calling the phone number listed on the collection letter? that worked pretty well for me.
          "He calls mostly when the elderly people are alone so that they cannot receive assistance while he out talks them on the telephone."
          are you serious? this ben archer is one supernatural character then. not only does he know how old people are, he also knows that they need assistance, and when they are alone.
          let me paint another picture for you - this is how my conversation went:
          me: why am i receiving this notice?
          ben: you had your payments set up to go through such and such credit card and your last payment did not go through.
          me: right, i changed that card. let me get you the new one.
          that was pretty tricky wasn't it? i already knew it was for magazines because i ordered them. you people sure jump to conclusions quickly. good luck on your little crusade.

• Ro
          ron Jan 26, 2009

i did not ordered from theme any thing from them

• Li
          linlu Jan 07, 2009

I am having the same problem, and when I try to call them back they won't pick up and when I try to leave a message they never call back. I think it's definetely a scam that shouldn't have people's contact information.

Envision HoldingsUnauthorized transactions

Unauthorized transactions being deducted from my bank account.

I also want to inquire about my transactions being deducted from my bank account with TMC Publishing. I have have been paying for years and should not owe anything. When are these deductions going to stop. I will never order magazines again through a publisher. If I want magazines, I will buy them at the store.

3 Responses
          • Al
            aliyma Oct 24, 2011

I have never suscribed to any magazines and now I received a bill for $249.75 with current charges of $49.95. I have called Envision magazines numerous times and never got though. It's always that the are either assisting other customers or I have called outside of business hours. This bill was sent to my old address I moved from over 3 years ago...

• La
            Larry R. Michaelson Sep 02, 2011

Envision Holdings got a hold of my checking account number and has been taking 39.95 out every 10 days, I have called the number three times telling them they are not authorized. They continue to steal money out of my account.

• Th
            Thelma Mar 01, 2009

I am sick of having envision holdings taking money out of my bank account. I have told them to cancel this and they keep taking it out of the account. I want it stopped. I have already started proceedings to stop this from happening by law. I have called them and it still hasn't stopped and if I have to I will change my checking account all together. KNOCK IT OFF!
            Thelma St. Onge