ENAILSUPPLY.COM Complaints & Reviews

ENAILSUPPLY.COMNO CUSTOMER SERVICE

I needed to register a complain regarding delivery. I used their customer service phone number first. Several times I was put on hold, each time I was put on hold and told I was # 1 on queue, and then after I was mysteriously transferred to voice mail and prompted to leave a message. I decided I would send them an email instead. 24 hours after sending my message to their customer service email address I received a message telling me that my message was undeliverable.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

ENAILSUPPLY.COMNo customer service contact when cancelling order on phone or email

I have tried to contact this company by email and phone number on mulitple occasions, with no response. Their phone number for customer service constantly says "you are caller number 1 in the que" and then goes to a voicemail about not being to help at this time and leave a message. I even called while on hold to see if it was standard, and while being "number 1 in the que" i called on a different number and received the same message. Seems odd to me.

Comment Guidelines